Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Check your replays, i watch on my phone also. she got him in the living room and the bedroom. Oh and I forgot. She swallowed every drop of his load!

ASH, it sounds like your jealous 😄

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Check your replays, i watch on my phone also. she got him in the living room and the bedroom. Oh and I forgot. She swallowed every drop of his load!

Yeah i watched that, it was hot as hell 🥵

• Like 1

16 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the way she lost the guy that she's actually visiting today, by being so loose with who she allows in her home, and I really cannot believe he's been having sex with this woman in her home without her okay, so I guess he can throw this back at her( as payback) when that guy Sam moved in, and suddenly he was back on the waiting list

If Elvis didn't get the thumbs up from Masha to f this beautiful girl he must be out of his mind. I think he probably in love with Masha. And he gets free room and board. All the food he cam eat, no job, and he can get all the sex and blow job's he can handle. And for the men on here. All the anal she can handle. Pretty nice pckg to possibly give up for a pretty face. Maybe the prettiest face and sexy body on rlc for a long time or ever.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

ASH, it sounds like your jealous 😄

Hahaha! Very funny SPYING. I'm not interested getting Elvis cum in my mouth or anywhere near me. If I was jealous of anything, it would be him being with this drop dead beautiful woman and not me. I've never been with a woman ,I'm sure I mentioned that before. And for her to give me oral might almost kill me. And I can give as well as get!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If Elvis didn't get the thumbs up from Masha to f this beautiful girl he must be out of his mind. I think he probably in love with Masha. And he gets free room and board. All the food he cam eat, no job, and he can get all the sex and blow job's he can handle. And for the men on here. All the anal she can handle. Pretty nice pckg to possibly give up for a pretty face. Maybe the prettiest face and sexy body on rlc for a long time or ever.

I would love to see a three way or a 69 from those three!

• Like 1

Everyone seems to forget on how strong and the way Masha can manipulate situations and can have ideas ..

Whenever Masha goes on holidays , she never leaves her apartment empty , there is ALWAYS someone around to look after the cats , keep it clean , occupy the cameras ( in fact NOBODY ELSE is doing this , that is keeping the apartment “ live “ for viewership when the main tenant is away ) , in general , keep the apartment busy . In the majority of such times , lots of things happen on that famous Masha’s bed . We have seen the hairdresser who has been the previous apartment regular occupant , we had the polish lady the last time who seemed being Elvis friend , both of them whoever remembers did things sexually . We had Babi in the past , the list can go on and on …

With that being said , being a big speculation , who can prove that Masha sent a message to Elvis and told him that she needed to have the apartment with “ action “ , she didn’t care how , it would have been the first time during such a long absence that we wouldn’t see anything .. and there you have it , Elvis had some great sessions with a super amazing guest girl who was willing to do it all , that was one of the best incidents in Masha’s place while being on holidays .

Now , i don’t say that it could be Masha’s instructions , but , we should not eliminate the fact that Masha ALWAYS respects the viewers and she is BY FAR the most dedicated tenant in history , that’s why I always say SHE’S THE BEST TENANT THAT HAS EVER PARTICIPATED for RLC in terms of what we have seen the last 8 years from her . NOBODY has occupied the cameras with an incredible variety of real life incidents like she has .. and I think it will be happening for quite some time more .. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

SHE’S THE BEST TENANT THAT HAS EVER PARTICIPATED for RLC in terms of what we have seen the last 8 years from her . NOBODY has occupied the cameras with an incredible variety of real life incidents like she has

👍

she's a hoot

• Like 2

Masha got it right why pay a housesitter when you can use this free loader to look out for apt  and cats!  I think Masha is definitely depressed about the citizenship issue.  Masha needs to kick this kid to the curb and get a real man that has somethig to bring to the table besides a appetite!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Masha got it right why pay a housesitter when you can use this free loader to look out for apt  and cats!  I think Masha is definitely depressed about the citizenship issue.  Masha needs to kick this kid to the curb and get a real man that has somethig to bring to the table besides a appetite!

Does he ever take her out of the house. If he does it's rare. Here's his itinerary for each day, not in this particular order. Sleep, shit, eat, fuck  eat, fuck, shit,shower, eat, nap, eat,fuck,sleep, etc etc.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

Agreed! To me, he doesn’t come across as ambitious in any way and definitely a mama’s boy. He has a creepy side to him. 

• Like 1