Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Watching both in tub you guys have any doubt about their relationship?

Masha will always control this relationship , no matter what we see .. I think we need to realize that Masha will go for her long time idea and current trend in cities like New York for example , she will try to have a 3way relationship , like it used to be Sasha / Dasha / Masha … like maybe she wanted with the ex couple who had the child together , this is what I think … No matter what , for sure she likes Elvis but he isn’t the type of guy who would follow Masha’s “ unpredictable “ way of living .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha will always control this relationship , no matter what we see .. I think we need to realize that Masha will go for her long time idea and current trend in cities like New York for example , she will try to have a 3way relationship , like it used to be Sasha / Dasha / Masha … like maybe she wanted with the ex couple who had the child together , this is what I think … No matter what , for sure she likes Elvis but he isn’t the type of guy who would follow Masha’s “ unpredictable “ way of living .. 

Yeah but went Elvis show up with that girl some here tough that Mash wasn't going to accept that.

As far as people tell here and what I could watch from her, if she really have this plan to get married so she can get a citizenship is doomed to fail.

Unless she finds someone that is ok with this and it seems that Elvis isn't. If one tries to change the other minds I don't know who can win this fight, I just know that Mash is too long in this way of life to become a "tradwife". 

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah but went Elvis show up with that girl some here tough that Mash wasn't going to accept that.

As far as people tell here and what I could watch from her, if she really have this plan to get married so she can get a citizenship is doomed to fail.

Unless she finds someone that is ok with this and it seems that Elvis isn't. If one tries to change the other minds I don't know who can win this fight, I just know that Mash is too long in this way of life to become a "tradwife". 

Masha always has a plan and the right connections , her life has been built in such ways that she hates being alone .. that’s why she’s perhaps the most socializing tenant in the depth of time .. You could see her depression during Covid and when she got the wheel chair due to the accident .. but she’s too strong and she has fought hard in her life and nothing has been given easy or free to her .. therefore , she will never risk what she has achieved , i have said it many times , Elvis for Masha is simply her sexual toy / companionship so as not being alone .. we will see , but as I have said , look , 8 years after in the project , we like her or not , we hate her or admire her , the woman has shown ALWAYS / SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHARING her life exactly  as the site describes ( even on her holidays she appears on cameras places 😂 ) … to my knowledge , if Masha had the funds , her knowledge and loyalty to this project , she would create the BEST EVER real life on cameras project , she would eliminate within 6 months the competition of all similar sites .. say whatever , but nobody ever has done the REALLIFE.COM job better than her . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Her Mom's getting the basement ready.

3cb7.jpg

looked at randomly.
and immediately saw an adventurous sprint by Fasol from the bedroom to the living room and back again.
The curve from the bedroom to the hall is really worth seeing.
I am pleased that Fasol is doing well and that he has mastered the bad times in his life so well.

• Upvote 1

I have to tell you I love sex like the next guy, but I have never seen in this entire project a couple have sex more than I see with these two, is this the only way they can tolerate each other, or at least do they go out and do things, or do they dance around with each other, do they laugh at funny movies together, do they just do anything with each other besides only sex

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have to tell you I love sex like the next guy, but I have never seen in this entire project a couple have sex more than I see with these two, is this the only way they can tolerate each other, or at least do they go out and do things, or do they dance around with each other, do they laugh at funny movies together, do they just do anything with each other besides only sex

Well at least he's getting it......:cry: