Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

5 hours ago, Tessen said:

Elvis casually raping Masha. She sounds like she is crying with her head in the pillow. I legit feel horrible watching this

Wtf is this couple holy fuck

I seriously can’t stand them as an actual couple. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about Elvis gives me the creeps. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

I seriously can’t stand them as an actual couple. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about Elvis gives me the creeps. 

Hey Ashes. He is kind of a creepy guy. I think if Masha threw him out  all he would miss is the sex. Which I think this relationship has been based on since day one. There must something women see in him over there, Masha goes away and he's screwing probably the prettiest girl ever on RLC

9 hours ago, Tessen said:

Elvis casually raping Masha. She sounds like she is crying with her head in the pillow. I legit feel horrible watching this

Wtf is this couple holy fuck

I've witnessed rapes too, usually early in the morning, Masha is asleep and Elvis wakes up, masturbates a little and penetrates her. Masha says nothing, doesn't move. It's happened several times. Maybe it's something they've already talked about with each other (some women aren't bothered by it). It's always made me uncomfortable... But that's real life, they say. I have hardly watched RLC at all for a while now, partly because of this couple 

3 hours ago, Aurage said:

I've witnessed rapes too, usually early in the morning, Masha is asleep and Elvis wakes up, masturbates a little and penetrates her. Masha says nothing, doesn't move. It's happened several times. Maybe it's something they've already talked about with each other (some women aren't bothered by it). It's always made me uncomfortable... But that's real life, they say. I have hardly watched RLC at all for a while now, partly because of this couple 

If they talked about it then he have her consent, then is not rape.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If they talked about it then he have her consent, then is not rape.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Some women aren't bothered by it, and give their partner consent to do it and there's no problem. I was just saying that on a personal level, having experienced similar situations, I was still disturbed by it 

1 hour ago, Aurage said:

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Some women aren't bothered by it, and give their partner consent to do it and there's no problem. I was just saying that on a personal level, having experienced similar situations, I was still disturbed by it 

In that particular case, Masha was pushing him off. She did it for two, three minutes and then he forced himself on her. And Masha being Masha, she started to like it. It's still a rape

49 minutes ago, Tessen said:

In that particular case, Masha was pushing him off. She did it for two, three minutes and then he forced himself on her. And Masha being Masha, she started to like it. It's still a rape

Role play

18 hours ago, Aurage said: