Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

39 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

THIS IS IT FOLKS ELVIS OVER THE TOP.

HEY ELVIS

For the People wondering what the crowd is saying, Just read the sub titles on the T-Shirt of the singer Doc Neeson

Edited by johnny0692
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Usually Masha has drama in her life at one time or another. It doesn't help that she strings people along for too long and then disagreements rear it's ugly head. No surprise here.

It's not so much that as the fact that she's incapable of admitting her mistakes, is what Elvis' mom told her. Always blame others for everything. Then i don't understand this thing that Masha puts limits on Elvis but she can be free to do what she wants.

• Like 1

24 minuti fa, Brokk! disse:

Non è tanto questo quanto il fatto che sia incapace di ammettere i suoi errori, è quello che le ha detto la mamma di Elvis. Incolpare sempre gli altri per tutto. Poi non capisco questa cosa che Masha mette dei limiti ad Elvis ma può essere libera di fare quello che vuole.

In realta’ e' il contrario, e' lui che non vuole che Masha scopi con altri

33 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It's not so much that as the fact that she's incapable of admitting her mistakes, is what Elvis' mom told her. Always blame others for everything. Then i don't understand this thing that Masha puts limits on Elvis but she can be free to do what she wants.

Yeah, double standard.

i saw him shouting and screaming at her. he slammed the center worktop with his fist then he slapped somthing that was hanging from the ceiling, that went flying, he slammed the microwave door so hard it swung back open twice. he was really screaming at her. she was screaming back. he had totally lost it.then he got a big carving knife out of the draw, she shut up. funny but not funny thing about it all, he was naked. i  swapped apts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2