B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

It's just a technicality. They must have a name there to keep the apartment in the system

They can still put it under maintenance like Vera and Una .. but I guess would be too much for nearly a week of so many extreme changes .. 

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The best thing that could happen is if Harley, Ulyanna, Olivia could come back ! Then , B1 would be alive ...  

Join  the club 😉😉

• Like 1

For the REALLY deep thinking conspiracy theorists 😂🤣😂🤣 NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY OF MASHA’S visits in Barcelona .. the facts of today show that she was there a couple of weeks ago and suddenly today so many tenants are eliminated .. it’s an insane speculation but AGAIN , she’s in Barcelona and things happen .. I wouldn’t honestly be surprised if we see sooner or later more apartments in Montenegro and finding out that she helped with possible recruitments .. But i honestly think that her short stay in Barcelona is also a TINY / LITTLE / MINIMUM factor of all today’s RLC extreme changes . 

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would even be happy to see Naomi and Sofie back in B2 and kick Lara out !  

I prefer them than to see again  who you mentionned before, olivia is not  a very attractive girl

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I would just as soon see all new faces. The recycled ones carry too much baggage from before.

unfortunately that will never happen.  rlc is a recycle center of people who have no life.  besides, what you want should have happened a long time ago and it didn't.  that should tell you that the recycled girls are here to stay.  next on the list to join rlc will be (as somebody said yesterday) lavika's brother "big bird".