B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Marlene and Tesla .. together with Diane , Olya and Daniela , no need to worry anymore ( plus the “ certain “ and “ guaranteed “ fun having sweet little Ulyana and X-Factor Harley back ) . 

I like your selection,  roll the dice,  we have been disappointed with the return of past tenants.  😩

It is sad to see Yana gone.  I was a fan of Yana. 

Now B1 is totally empty like an abandoned old building ☺️ but the thing that confuses me the most and didn't change is that B1 still has only one free cam (the kitchen cam) which is the standard with RLC.  

RLC should make more cams in B1 free cams for the next few days. What RLC is concerned about ?  RLC doesn't want people who wanna be subscribers to see empty bathroom and furniture in the bedrooms ? even the furniture is not naked ☺️ 😉 and all are covered by bed sheets and bed covers.

RLC should at least try this and who knows maybe people will fall in love with the furniture and buy subscriptions as it didn't work well for RLC with the last participants 😕 🤔 except Yana.  

• Haha 1

Let me make a prediction here.  

The girls who will occupy the currently empty beds in B1, B2, B4 & B7 will be either former participants or new girls who are referred by the current or former participants because this is the direction that the new owners of RLC is taking for the last year or so to find new participants. 

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Zhanna is offically still in B1, but her bed is ready for the next tenant. Strange or just tactic of RLC, not to say B1 is actually empty.

I feel like they just left her name to let the camera run but that's it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

unfortunately that will never happen.  rlc is a recycle center of people who have no life.  besides, what you want should have happened a long time ago and it didn't.  that should tell you that the recycled girls are here to stay.  next on the list to join rlc will be (as somebody said yesterday) lavika's brother "big bird".

8 girls left the project, 6 were first timers and 2 recycled

18 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

the cleaning ladies read camcaps too, they will soon give a girl on girl show for us to make up for the lack of action in B1

I think RLC crashed because of the many watching it