B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

Yeah, I hope for new tenants moving in very soon. But where will you put the the girls from B1? Kimberley has one bed left. Who else? The B1 girls are not yet announced as "has left the project".

It's rather unlikely, RLC will open another new apartment in Barcelona with these girls. Could they be moved to Prague? Also not very likely.

41 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

Yeah, I hope for new tenants moving in very soon. But where will you put the the girls from B1? Kimberley has one bed left. Who else? The B1 girls are not yet announced as "has left the project".

It's rather unlikely, RLC will open another new apartment in Barcelona with these girls. Could they be moved to Prague? Also not very likely.

The names are safe until the new ones arrive,
It is completely normal when there is a total replacement

i guess all we have to do is wait. Departures en masse make me worried that it's going to take a while. Perhaps the quick cleanup is a good sign, but also that could be RLC stringing the subscribers along....

Personally hoping Marlene returns and we get some fresh faces

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Hope not.

Gina is Taylor / Elettra level , even much much better .. the right tenant to shake things up and “ WAKE UP “ the rest .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Gina is Taylor / Elettra level , even much much better .. the right tenant to shake things up and “ WAKE UP “ the rest .. 

Gina is just a trailer park girl that at the end of the party every one will have to take care of her. She says that she's sober and not addicted but it only need one party for that derails. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, seeker243 said:

i guess all we have to do is wait. Departures en masse make me worried that it's going to take a while. Perhaps the quick cleanup is a good sign, but also that could be RLC stringing the subscribers along....

Personally hoping Marlene returns and we get some fresh faces

Marlene and Tesla .. together with Diane , Olya and Daniela , no need to worry anymore ( plus the “ certain “ and “ guaranteed “ fun having sweet little Ulyana and X-Factor Harley back ) . 

• Like 3

Just now, thinga69 said:

Gina is just a trailer park girl that at the end of the party every one will have to take care of her. She says that she's sober and not addicted but it only need one party for that derails. 

I disagree but it is fine 😇

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1