B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

17 hours ago, kupa80 said:

I hope 'Irma' comes

Irma was once the reason I subscribed to RLC but last time she didn't show her best side and the mess she left behind was rude .what do you think of Malia with a real (girl)friend so she doesn't have to fake anything like she did as a meatball for Leroa

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Irma was once the reason I subscribed to RLC but last time she didn't show her best side and the mess she left behind was rude .what do you think of Malia with a real (girl)friend so she doesn't have to fake anything like she did as a meatball for Leroa

Malia is married and won't be back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is sad to see Yana gone.  I was a fan of Yana. 

Now B1 is totally empty like an abandoned old building ☺️ but the thing that confuses me the most and didn't change is that B1 still has only one free cam (the kitchen cam) which is the standard with RLC.  

RLC should make more cams in B1 free cams for the next few days. What RLC is concerned about ?  RLC doesn't want people who wanna be subscribers to see empty bathroom and furniture in the bedrooms ? even the furniture is not naked ☺️ 😉 and all are covered by bed sheets and bed covers.

RLC should at least try this and who knows maybe people will fall in love with the furniture and buy subscriptions as it didn't work well for RLC with the last participants 😕 🤔 except Yana.  

i liked yana up until she started hanging out with serafima and her crew.  stopped watching her after that.

when i first found rlc every apartment had at minimum 1 free cam.  what got me to first join rlc is when one of the participants was on a free cam and started taking off her clothes and then disappeared into the bathroom or bedroom (can't remember which).  that was a long time ago lol.

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me make a prediction here.  

The girls who will occupy the currently empty beds in B1, B2, B4 & B7 will be either former participants or new girls who are referred by the current or former participants because this is the direction that the new owners of RLC is taking for the last year or so to find new participants. 

as long as they are referral's i'm not interested.  what rlc needs to do in my opinion is rent a back room somewhere and interview girls and guys that they don't know.  there is enough of this everyone knows everyone stuff.  hire some locals that they don't know or people from other countries.  the referral's know from the referee's that they don't have to do anything and still get paid.

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

8 girls left the project, 6 were first timers and 2 recycled

what's your point?  they were referral's and that's all that matters.  as for 6 being first timers i think you are a little off there.  serafima, yana, katrina were all recycled.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

what's your point?  they were referral's and that's all that matters.  as for 6 being first timers i think you are a little off there.  serafima, yana, katrina were all recycled.

u obviously didnt see my reply underneath

I will say it once again - especially when it proves that it worked so amazingly great - , I believe RLC should let free all participate to interact with one another , i can’t believe who wouldn’t love to watch Venera and Lion visiting Leora and Paul in Prague for example , Elli and. Vencel getting holidays in Barcelona and they have a kind of guest room for them in the villas , Carla and Yanai visiting their Spanish colleagues in the villas or the girls going to their apartment and we can see Yanai teaching  them Latin dances … This is so easy to do but they avoid like hell for unknown reasons ..

As for unknown reasons it was allowed to Martina and Alberto being the only ones to be mixed and we saw the result ( and this is where I base my suggestion and idea ) , so easy and nothing on risk … but what do I know ..

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me make a prediction here.  

The girls who will occupy the currently empty beds in B1, B2, B4 & B7 will be either former participants or new girls who are referred by the current or former participants because this is the direction that the new owners of RLC is taking for the last year or so to find new participants. 

Current and former tenants referring people to RLC isn't something that started over the last year, it's how RLC have recruited the majority of their tenants for at least 9 years.  And not just in the "on vacation" apartments, but also the couples apartments, including the apartments they had in Russia.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say it once again - especially when it proves that it worked so amazingly great - , I believe RLC should let free all participate to interact with one another , i can’t believe who wouldn’t love to watch Venera and Lion visiting Leora and Paul in Prague for example , Elli and. Vencel getting holidays in Barcelona and they have a kind of guest room for them in the villas , Carla and Yanai visiting their Spanish colleagues in the villas or the girls going to their apartment and we can see Yanai teaching  them Latin dances … This is so easy to do but they avoid like hell for unknown reasons ..

As for unknown reasons it was allowed to Martina and Alberto being the only ones to be mixed and we saw the result ( and this is where I base my suggestion and idea ) , so easy and nothing on risk … but what do I know ..

I guess that C&Y just doesn't want to mix with the others maybe because of the language barrier because I don't see any other reason.

• Like 1