Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

Very happy that RLC has seen the potential of Elli , it is maybe too much but I can say it is like Leora ➡️Ulyana ➡️Elli .. Elli is the future , Ulyana the present , Leora the past .. And perhaps that’s why it is now examined why they were never announced as “ left the project “ … best news that this wonderful girl is back , we will see how the “ happenings “ in the apartment will be .. 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very happy that RLC has seen the potential of Elli , it is maybe too much but I can say it is like Leora ➡️Ulyana ➡️Elli .. Elli is the future , Ulyana the present , Leora the past .. And perhaps that’s why it is now examined why they were never announced as “ left the project “ … best news that this wonderful girl is back , we will see how the “ happenings “ in the apartment will be .. 

I agree, I'm happy with it  but I hope they leave that room elephant outside the door

• Like 1

Her pert derriere in a thong, paired with some ankle sock. Very nice.

Always likes her sloppy bj's. Only wished she bated a little more often 😁

Some odd angles in this new apartment, but the lighting and cam 10 in the bedroom seems to be a lot better.

On 6/23/2023 at 3:51 AM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Her pert derriere in a thong, paired with some ankle sock. Very nice.

Always likes her sloppy bj's. Only wished she bated a little more often 😁

Some odd angles in this new apartment, but the lighting and cam 10 in the bedroom seems to be a lot better.

She bates to finish herself off after every time Vencel fucks her

• Like 1

Elli I am afraid your boyfriend is the laziest, most unambitious slob on RLC! He doesn’t deserve a cutie like you. Every time I see the thumb nail he his in same position, wearing only gonch playing video games with his giant flabby gut on display.  Yyyyyyyyuch! 

Thankfully you make up for it but get away from that family.

ah that felt good🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Elli I am afraid your boyfriend is the laziest, most unambitious slob on RLC! He doesn’t deserve a cutie like you. Every time I see the thumb nail he his in same position, wearing only gonch playing video games with his giant flabby gut on display.  Yyyyyyyyuch! 

Thankfully you make up for it but get away from that family.

ah that felt good🤣🤣🤣

Let’s hope that sooner or later Peater appears and we can see the interest again with the “ undercover “ hides and make our speculations 😊

• Upvote 1