Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That was a close call. 🤣

It is too easy when you watch carefully and observe , I think it was delayed due to the “ friend “ who left only today … I am expecting - like it had been so far - even more improvement of the “ happenings “ between Elli and the visitor .. It is time for the forum to be settled full of questions once again … RLC is on fire as there’ are so many things to follow and see what’s happening .. it is interesting and fun , unpredictable and wondering of things to discover once again .. it’s been a REALLY long time that it was enjoyable and it is good times again . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is too easy when you watch carefully and observe , I think it was delayed due to the “ friend “ who left only today … I am expecting - like it had been so far - even more improvement of the “ happenings “ between Elli and the visitor .. It is time for the forum to be settled full of questions once again … RLC is on fire as there’ are so many things to follow and see what’s happening .. it is interesting and fun , unpredictable and wondering of things to discover once again .. it’s been a REALLY long time that it was enjoyable and it is good times again . 

When he arrived she was at the balcony and passed by him in the LR without say hi.