B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

47 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Ari is an adult and can indeed fuck anyone she wants. 40+ or not. No need to judge her negatively because of that. Besides, luckily for some of us, some girls actually like older guys (although I'm a completely different type than Samson, lol). 🙂

I'm sure you wouldn't mind if she wanted to fuck you. You might very well deny that, but it wouldn't sound believable. Of course, that has close to zero chance of happening, so people prefer to badmouth about how 'slutty' she is. Sad.

Amen . 

Il y a 3 heures, moules a dit :

From replay, there seems to have been an expectation that Samson would fuck Ari.  At 02:11, everyone in the kitchen / LR dancing and twerking.

At 02:12, Tereza goes into the bedroom and prepares the bed for use.  As soon as she leaves, 02:13:08,  Samson and Ari enter the bedroom, and Samson pushes Ari onto the bed.

At 02:15,:25, Samson begins eating Ari's pussy.

Although I didn't go through the whole dinner, that was a fast strike: apparently no physical contact before, he goes to the toilet, she goes to the toilet, he speaks with T, she goes smoking outside, he joins her and 5 mins after they were having fun. I wish I could be so successful 😇

Il y a 2 heures, Epikouros a dit :

Ari is an adult and can indeed fuck anyone she wants. 40+ or not. No need to judge her negatively because of that. Besides, luckily for some of us, some girls actually like older guys (although I'm a completely different type than Samson, lol). 🙂

Agree. Ari seems to be the right kind of girl for RLC and I also like her. After probably many days of "sex starvation" I understand her (after all Samson may be good looking for some, probably many).

Have fun Ari!

Funny how he cares about his six pack and body:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

13 minutes ago, Slow said:

Although I didn't go through the whole dinner, that was a fast strike: apparently no physical contact before, he goes to the toilet, she goes to the toilet, he speaks with T, she goes smoking outside, he joins her and 5 mins after they were having fun. I wish I could be so successful 😇

Agree. Ari seems to be the right kind of girl for RLC and I also like her. After probably many days of "sex starvation" I understand her (after all Samson may be good looking for some, probably many).

Have fun Ari!

Funny how he cares about his six pack and body:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Amen Nr.2 👏😇

At 19:30, Samson is still in B-5, and appears he will be there for a second night.  Wayne and Wednesday apparently are still elsewhere and probably? not returning this night.

Would seem a round two is in the works, but with who?

7 hours ago, moules said:

I think all these people had net before, at off-cam parties with current and former RLC participants.  The only reason for T&T to invite Samson and Ari was because both probably showed mutual interest at a previous meeting.  Wayne and Wednesday were told to get lost for the evening, as they apparently party with a different group of friends off-camera, e.g. the redhead.

I think Anthony and Shantal were invited to see if there was any spark between the two, and perhaps mischievously, to have a party with two of Lorraine's lovers present.

I'm quite certain Samson was financially rewarded for his guest appearance.

Tani's boyfriend does not restrict her from doing her bates in the Radi bed. (The only basic difference between Radi's bates and Tani's now daily bates is the position of the bed, as Radi moved the bed as close to the cameras as possible.)  Perhaps there is hope that the two will display some affection for each other on-camera, even if this is less than a fucking.

Samson left Spain after leaving RLC and has only recently returned to Barcelona.  It's the first time he's met most of them, which is why there were introductions between him and the others.  I imagine Tereza and Timur invited him because they knew he was back in town and they wanted to catch up with him.  

The others had already met before at a party at B7 two weeks ago.  Shantal, Ari, Tereza, Timur, Tani and Tani's boyfriend were all in attendance.

Wednesday and Wayne left for a mini vacation.

Samson wasn't financially rewarded, he's just visiting friends he made during his time as a tenant.

5 hours ago, moules said:

From replay, there seems to have been an expectation that Samson would fuck Ari.  At 02:11, everyone in the kitchen / LR dancing and twerking.

At 02:12, Tereza goes into the bedroom and prepares the bed for use.  As soon as she leaves, 02:13:08,  Samson and Ari enter the bedroom, and Samson pushes Ari onto the bed.

At 02:15,:25, Samson begins eating Ari's pussy.

You see Ari talking to Tereza and Timur right before she enters the bedroom.  I think it's more likely that Ari asks if they can use the bedroom, after which, Tereza quickly clears the bed and puts a cover sheet on it.  If it was planned before, wouldn't Tereza have already prepared the bedroom earlier in the night instead of leaving to a few seconds before?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You see Ari talking to Tereza and Timur right before she enters the bedroom.  I think it's more likely that Ari asks if they can use the bedroom, after which, Tereza quickly clears the bed and puts a cover sheet on it.  If it was planned before, wouldn't Tereza have already prepared the bedroom earlier in the night instead of leaving to a few seconds before?

Ari, Shantal, and Samson all arrive together at 00:14.  Clearly, they had met before going up the stairs to B-5.  Whether Samson had met Shantal or Ari before last night is still an open question.  However, if they were indeed strangers, for Samson and Ari to be shagging on the bed two hours after arriving at B-5 would surpass the velocity of Elettra's sexual encounters.  Elettra possibly being the RLC record-holder.

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Samson left Spain after leaving RLC and has only recently returned to Barcelona.  It's the first time he's met most of them, which is why there were introductions between him and the others.  I imagine Tereza and Timur invited him because they knew he was back in town and they wanted to catch up with him.  

The others had already met before at a party at B7 two weeks ago.  Shantal, Ari, Tereza, Timur, Tani and Tani's boyfriend were all in attendance.

Wednesday and Wayne left for a mini vacation.

Samson wasn't financially rewarded, he's just visiting friends he made during his time as a tenant.

where's the proof?

• Haha 1