Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

The girls who are only taking up space can be sent home.  Vera, Una, and Sera.

Ok, I get what you say. But this is the Linda and Tibor page.

No matter i hope you and all others get some satisfaction. Try writing to support.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

I was responding to a comment about RLC. I actually have no problem with L & T,  They have been great thru the years so we need to be loyal to them.

I believe I may be in some agreement with you. I hate to judge the site because the idea of a voyeurcam site is still in it's infancy regardless of the time it has been a thing. So my take is this:

We have the Linda and Tibor place. They have been around a while, maybe a bit too long, but to me they are the ultimate "real life" apartment.

Then we have the other couples. They perform by having sex quite regularly and in plain sight so we can see all of it. Masha is just a ho but ok. Not my cup of tea but I'm sure somebody likes her so all good.

Then we get the posers. The ladies (and I say ladies because I try not to disrespect). They are just here to collect a paycheck I suppose. I llke Sera a bit but she seems to live in the rewind section of the video tape. The others I have not really watched.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 7:38 PM, ddhm said:

People started posting here simply because elsewhere there’s nothing to contribute . I am sorry to tell you , you are like pulo Filipe in the Leora’s topic , you just started posting and people simply answered to your posts and not of what actually we are seeing in the apartment ( except of course Linda’s boobs ) . 

I am a human being and I admire these people for the pleasure they offered all these years and I admire them even more when they understand that a circle has come to an end . I am not a savior of anyone , I simply “ boo “ stupid decisions and I “ applaud “ decisions that I consider them the right thing to do . That’s all . 

I wonder who will be next for you to “ resurrect “ here in the forum , Leora isn’t anymore your interest , Kitty is long gone , will I make the prediction and say you will be the “ Elli and Vencel “ moderator ? Let’s see if my prediction will prove correct . 

I meant to rebut your comments but i got caught up in all the other things going on. I may have made a mistake in that it was arrogant of me to assume I solely created any users to post more often here. That was wrong.

But it is this statement I made:

"I do believe she understands now what we have been saying here. MORE TOPLESS LINDA!!! haha"

Since the day I said that, and others chimed in, Linda has made a point to spend a small amount of time topless putzing around the apartment every day since. And I know because I was hoping for a long time for her to do it, and she did not. The others that chimed in have been very positive to say they liked that she did that. And since that time our collective have enjoyed to watch her for that period of time in her day.

When I talk about the "me too" guys I mean people like you and some others that, for some reason, want to put a damper on our happiness that she is taking this action for our benefit.

• Like 1

Ok maybe I am wrong but what I witnessed is pathetic. She wakes and goes to the guest room where he is "working". He turns away from his PC to say a few words to her and she melts. Then she proceeds to blow him. He shoots his wad. Then he goes right back to his "work". It's disgusting.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok maybe I am wrong but what I witnessed is pathetic. She wakes and goes to the guest room where he is "working". He turns away from his PC to say a few words to her and she melts. Then she proceeds to blow him. He shoots his wad. Then he goes right back to his "work". It's disgusting.

Isn't this what you like and want from L & T - real life? - haha. They are quite bipolar in their relationship of late and beyond trying to figure them out.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Isn't this what you like and want from L & T - real life? - haha. They are quite bipolar in their relationship of late and beyond trying to figure them out.

You ain't wrong bro. Yeah I want it. Bring it!

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

You ain't wrong bro. Yeah I want it. Bring it!

I like Leora but Paul is a major eyesore and I can't watch them. Another real life couple but unreal matchup that is beyond trying to figure out how it came to be and continues to be. Shake my two heads at Leora. One head for disbelief while the other head is for "here it is, come and get it" - lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I like Leora but Paul is a major eyesore and I can't watch them. Another real life couple but unreal matchup that is beyond trying to figure out how it came to be and continues to be. Shake my two heads at Leora. One head for disbelief while the other head is for "here it is, come and get it" - lol.

You aren't alone. But then we come to the question. What is the solution? Leora tried it without him and it was different. Cool.

What if she was with a different guy? I wonder about it. Would it work for here? Shit, I don't know.

The thing about this shit is that when shit gets turned upside down it gets a lot of heads spinning. We all go apeshit. LOL

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You aren't alone. But then we come to the question. What is the solution? Leora tried it without him and it was different. Cool.

What if she was with a different guy? I wonder about it. Would it work for here? Shit, I don't know.

The thing about this shit is that when shit gets turned upside down it gets a lot of heads spinning. We all go apeshit. LOL

It was great watching her and Malia - slow action but erotic as fuck. You knew it wouldn't get intense but the imagination filled in the blanks for what I was wishing for (the actual type of voyeur tease action). Leora deserves a multitude of men to get a better wide range of experience and her fill - one at a time or a gangbang. She can also be an active lesbian because once you go pussy you don't back away. Leora would be a great bisexual to watch in action. Her beauty and sex would be dynamite. I believe Linda should be bisexual too. She doesn't seem to have a career so she should dedicate her daily routine with sex which is great exercise.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It was great watching her and Malia - slow action but erotic as fuck. You knew it wouldn't get intense but the imagination filled in the blanks for what I was wishing for (the actual type of voyeur tease action). Leora deserves a multitude of men to get a better wide range of experience and her fill - one at a time or a gangbang. She can also be an active lesbian because once you go pussy you don't back away. Leora would be a great bisexual to watch in action. Her beauty and sex would be dynamite. I believe Linda should be bisexual too. She doesn't seem to have a career so she should dedicate her daily routine with sex which is great exercise.

Very interesting perspective. Well, we know most of this won't come to pass but I like how you think.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Very interesting perspective. Well, we know most of this won't come to pass but I like how you think.

It is called speculation and generally means nothing to the participants. That is what this forum is about. Compliment, criticize and make suggestions or what might be happening or happen but that's it. Tenants control their beat. I always thought that Linda can be somewhat like Leora and work the cams for more bonus money but not possible. Will they soon leave RLC? Looks like it but not in a hurry yet.

• Like 1