Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I got 2 very large boxes that are empty they can have.  I just finished unpacking a sofa to build.  

One for each tit or breast depending how common you are

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I got 2 very large boxes that are empty they can have.  I just finished unpacking a sofa to build.  

Forum admins earn so little that they have to put together their own couches ? 🤭

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, upyourass said:

Forum admins earn so little that they have to put together their own couches ? 🤭

Doing it yourself costs 60% less than what one has to pay at a retailers.  Also do it yourself you get real wood and not particle board. 😁

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, costa049 said:

And earlier today she was also fullfilling a black plastic sack with more clothes.

Ah, now it finally makes sense why she even spends more and more hours a day in a horizontal position, she actually has done some real hard labour ..........wow!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

No way. Stoney has to have three jobs just to make ends meet. Here, fighting He-man, and being Willem Dafoe. Sad thing is, he is not very good with negotiating contracts.

• Haha 2

She's really bad. Constantly coughing and sniffling and blowing her nose, and also sneezing a bit. It must be a cold or maybe just allergies or so. But the cough can also be long-covid symptoms, from her periods of constant coughing from time to time that she's been having for months.