Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

13:30 she called him for Lunch after putting some afford (weighing the food on a scale) in preparing it topless. He answered (sounded like) from his cave he will be there when he feels to...she made a (fuck you) face and waved in the camera she didn't care or something like that...that was fun to watch 😉  now she is getting more angry by the minute...so here's another day of tension between those two. He kept groping her earlier, doesn't understand what he is doing wrong 🤣. Taking his bowl of food into the bathroom (to Linda) to do some damage control. Now he is mad too. Damn, where is my popcorn.

14:18 Linda packed a back put some left over lunch in it and left with Tibor (talking) if nothing was happend.  WTF did I just watch ? 🤨 I am going to kill myself now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

Very frustrating for a freebee 🤪

You didn't miss anything,tibor took his underwear off after getting out of bed,sniffed them and put them back on 🤮

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, upyourass said:

13:30 she called him for Lunch after putting some afford (weighing the food on a scale) in preparing it topless. He answered (sounded like) from his cave he will be there when he feels to...she made a (fuck you) face and waved in the camera she didn't care or something like that...that was fun to watch 😉  now she is getting more angry by the minute...so here's another day of tension between those two. He kept groping her earlier, doesn't understand what he is doing wrong 🤣. Taking his bowl of food into the bathroom (to Linda) to do some damage control. Now he is mad too. Damn, where is my popcorn.

14:18 Linda packed a back put some left over lunch in it and left with Tibor (talking) if nothing was happend.  WTF did I just watch ? 🤨 I am going to kill myself now.

Hey buddy,

Thanks, I missed that so I went back and checked it out. You're right. That is exactly what she did. That one incident lets me know that yeah, she's pretty much fed up with his antics. I mean, she prepares a meal for him and he can't even get his ass out of that chair and share a few minutes with her?

Now that I've seen that, I'm sorry but he definitely deserves the dead fish treatment. I had suspected this about him but her actions spoke volumes about what is going on. I was married when I was younger and my ex and I did this kind of shit to each other which ended things pretty well. That is exactly the behavior puts a marriage on the rocks. That boy needs to buy a clue or forget about the dead fish treatment, We're gonna see him spending more time in the secret bathroom waxing his carrot.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hey buddy,

Thanks, I missed that so I went back and checked it out. You're right. That is exactly what she did. That one incident lets me know that yeah, she's pretty much fed up with his antics. I mean, she prepares a meal for him and he can't even get his ass out of that chair and share a few minutes with her?

Now that I've seen that, I'm sorry but he definitely deserves the dead fish treatment. I had suspected this about him but her actions spoke volumes about what is going on. I was married when I was younger and my ex and I did this kind of shit to each other which ended things pretty well. That is exactly the behavior puts a marriage on the rocks. That boy needs to buy a clue or forget about the dead fish treatment, We're gonna see him spending more time in the secret bathroom waxing his carrot.

Real Life Cam

With respect to Linda & Tibor - watch a real life marriage disintegrate.

With respect to Leora & Paul - watch a very boring couple living their happy real life.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1