Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Tibor still hasn't packed any of his stuff yet though 😄

It's just my opinion but I think they are going there separate ways, W e have seen there relationship has not been good for some time, and I have seen Tibor very needy around Linda and she just seems indifferent to him. I hope I am wrong and once they move we may never know if they are still together or not.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It's just my opinion but I think they are going there separate ways, W e have seen there relationship has not been good for some time, and I have seen Tibor very needy around Linda and she just seems indifferent to him. I hope I am wrong and once they move we may never know if they are still together or not.

Her depression is hitting hard. She looks apathetic the majority of the day. And besides them not having been making sex lately, she even goes to bed later than him in a down mood.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Tibor very needy he ain't the only one I could disappear inside linda I'd have a dick with a light on its head

21 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

And why would Linda give him a blowjob? Christian charity? 😄

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

The visitors today. I'm thinking maybe an aunt and a cousin. Here's why.

I don't think they are clients. I think Tibor takes any videos he shoots to the client, not vice versa. Not everybody wants to be on a voyeur camsite, LOL.

Could it be coworkers? Doubtful. Tibor spends so much time in that room he has to be doing all of the editing.

The two visitors can't be married. Way too much age difference, and he looks nothing like Tibor, so I will venture a guess it's an aunt and a cousin of Tibor's. The main reason is because the cousin gave Linda a little kiss like they knew each other for years.

I just think Tibor was showing off his video skills. That plus he bought 3 pizzas for four people.🤣That must have been the bribe to make them sit their for hours and look at his videos.😴

Any way, I wasn't happy because it made Linda be discreet all day.😒

21 hours ago, costa049 said:

If so, it will be one of the greatest losses for RLC...

I agree.. the size natural-ness of Linda is still one the greatest RLC wonders...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2