Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

10:09 both left.

Wish them a nice trip, a lot of action and fun... 😉

Seriously hope neither get hurt or killed.  I don't see the attraction to try to outrun in a herd of huge stampeding animals with a pair of daggers attached to their heads.  Not sure if they let women run.  Never seen a woman run one.  Certainly could be wrong.  Asinine regardless.

Will not happen, since the running with bulls is not on their plan. Is only a dream of some here😂. You can come and try it by yourself, tito216 had posted the date...good luck😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Will not happen, since the running with bulls is not on their plan. Is only a dream of some here😂. You can come and try it by yourself, tito216 had posted the date...good luck😁

of course it will not happen, since it would be called running with the fools in their case.

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

of course it will not happen, since it would be called running with the fools in their case.

If you think so... I will not start a discussion about fools or something like that, this leads to nothing.🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Maybe Martina and Alberto are going on a trip together.  Maybe until Monday.  Maybe to Madrid and a fun place close to Madrid.  Let’s hope they have a great time.  Maybe that’s why Elena is there to help look after Taco.

Nelly is looking after Taco.

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

no sense of humor on this forum

Humor can be very different. So I'm wondering what's funny about that sentence. "of course it will not happen, since it would be called running with the fools in their case" ?  But fine for me if you find this funny.👍

By the way the only fools are sitting in front of the Screen😄.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Humor can be very different. So I'm wondering what's funny about that sentence. "of course it will not happen, since it would be called running with the fools in their case" ?  But fine for me if you find this funny.👍

By the way the only fools are sitting in front of the Screen😄.

It’s fun to be a fool!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1