Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

I, of course, don't know what Martina does off camera (except what she has revealed per the interpreters). However, I would attribute the noticeable reduction in sexual activity to the likely hood that she is getting all the sex she can manage off camera. I don't think that her libido has reduced at all. I just think that she gets off without us watching. There is a type of sophistication that occurs when performers have been on RLC for a long time...it's like they say to themselves "I don't have to do this anymore...they still watch my apartment even when I am not here".    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Even if they don't do anything, people react here in the forum on that. So they do everything right.😁

Hi ha qui paguen una subscripció que esperen veure més del que han vist darrerament.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would like to see them in front of the camera a bit more.
We can still fall back on Leora.
I have also discovered that there are still a few app. worth watching after all.
We'll see in the future how the relationship between M&A ends, meanwhile enjoying a half-empty app.

• Like 1

That's why there are so many apartments, because tastes are very different. Therefore, almost everyone should find here something if not, then it is better to look elsewhere. Personally, I still enjoy the time they are with RLC because they are clearly different from the other "vacationers". How long only the two know.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like Alberto is packing for a trip this time.  Maybe he is going to Ibiza as suggested earlier.  Wonder for how long?

Maybe Martina and Alberto are going on a trip together.  Maybe until Monday.  Maybe to Madrid and a fun place close to Madrid.  Let’s hope they have a great time.  Maybe that’s why Elena is there to help look after Taco.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Maybe Martina and Alberto are going on a trip together.  Maybe until Monday.  Maybe to Madrid and a fun place close to Madrid.  Let’s hope they have a great time.  Maybe that’s why Elena is there to help look after Taco.

Going to run with the bulls.  

Crypto Bitcoin GIF by ProBit Global

• Haha 2