Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Is there a reason why you are always so negative ?

i'm not always negative.  they've served their time on rlc and now it's time for someone fresh and exciting that is not looking for a way to be off camera all the time.  you have your point of view on things and i have mine, simple as that.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm not always negative.  they've served their time on rlc and now it's time for someone fresh and exciting that is not looking for a way to be off camera all the time.  you have your point of view on things and i have mine, simple as that.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinions, however consider this... there are 20 locations and 32 girls currently on RLC.  Are you saying that Martina and Alberto being here is such a detriment to the site that you feel you have NO OTHER OPTIONS?  When I go to a restaurant and look at a menu, I never expect to like EVERY selection offered, and if it so happens that I don't like ANYTHING on the menu, I'll simply LEAVE.  There's certainly no benefit from complaining about the items I don't like.  The owners simply won't care because it's completely unreasonable.  The menu here has just doubled and there's quite a lot to choose from... find one you like and I'm sure you'll be happier there rather than complaining about the one you don't... unless you thrive on the negativity, then it's totally on you.  I've said it before... it's such a waste of time and energy to complain about a participant when there's no serious cause.  Move on.

Also, to be clear... I'm neither defending M/A or condemning them.  It's a general statement for ANY of the locations.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Everyone is welcome to their own opinions, however consider this... there are 20 locations and 32 girls currently on RLC.  Are you saying that Martina and Alberto being here is such a detriment to the site that you feel you have NO OTHER OPTIONS?  When I go to a restaurant and look at a menu, I never expect to like EVERY selection offered, and if it so happens that I don't like ANYTHING on the menu, I'll simply LEAVE.  There's certainly no benefit from complaining about the items I don't like.  The owners simply won't care because it's completely unreasonable.  The menu here has just doubled and there's quite a lot to choose from... find one you like and I'm sure you'll be happier there rather than complaining about the one you don't... unless you thrive on the negativity, then it's totally on you.  I've said it before... it's such a waste of time and energy to complain about a participant when there's no serious cause.  Move on.

Also, to be clear... I'm neither defending M/A or condemning them.  It's a general statement for ANY of the locations.

i'm saying to change out the dish water!!  too many participants have been on rlc for too long!

• Upvote 2

OMG always the same old thing..... Many of the subscribers renew their subscriptions because of the long-familiar faces. Agree what @Moosecini said: ...it's such a waste of time and energy to complain about a participant when there's no serious cause..". Nothing to add. 👏👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Very good points 👏

3 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Well, it looks like things are back to normal in this apartment. Alberto is on the sofa and Martina is nowhere to be seen

I've been reading about the vacancy for some time now. The relationship is evidentially damaged, and amongst other topics, the cameras, lack of privacy and with all the watchers waiting for something to happen; she nor her friends can barely stand being in the apartment.

Therefore, Martina will most likely spend her time away from the apartment with her friends and lovers off camera and away from Alberto. 

Always the same old thing......

• Upvote 3

0600  it looks like the apartment is empty.

1  did they go out together?

2  did Martina go out, leaving Alberto alone ....... and Alberto went to work in the morning?

Definately a different vibe in this apartment.  Marina came home, changed her top, used deoderant from her travel backpack and left.  Alberto comes home, does his balcony and laptop time, lays down on the couch and . . . that's all folks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

Definately a different vibe in this apartment.  Marina came home, changed her top, used deoderant from her travel backpack and left.  Alberto comes home, does his balcony and laptop time, lays down on the couch and . . . that's all folks!

Yea,they're clearly no longer interested in the project,definitely time for them to leave....

• Like 2