Martina & Alberto - 2023 #3

Noldus

I missed the evidence that Martina is working nights as a waitress/bartender.  I don't watch this apartment much anymore so there must have been some translated conversation that I did not read where that fact was conveyed. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, philo said:

I missed the evidence that Martina is working nights as a waitress/bartender.  I don't watch this apartment much anymore so there must have been some translated conversation that I did not read where that fact was conveyed. 

Simply offering a plausible reason for her going out almost every night, contrary to the speculations that she's out partying every night and screwing other guys.  No direct evidence.  Actually, in regards to the latter, I firmly believe she loves Alberto, but generally likes women better.  So, if she's going to screw around with anyone other than him, it'll be a woman.  He doesn't appear to have an issue with that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, philo said:

I also see no reason for Martina and Alberto to break up. The two things, in my experience, that normally create domestic strife, (money and/or infidelity issues) seem not to be issues with them. Alberto's job now gives him the resources to pay back Martina the money that some say he owes her; and, she has full autonomy to come and go as she pleases and to fuck whom ever she desires. When she has wanted to do it in their bed, Alberto has accommodated by sleeping in the guest room to allow her privacy. So, what is there to break up for? 

A excepción de esa aventura de 4 vías el año nuevo pasado, la única otra persona con la que he visto a Martina tener intimidad en la cama es Nelly. Eso fue hace algún tiempo. No recuerdo que Alberto estuviera en casa en ese momento. Alberto rara vez duerme en la habitación de invitados

13 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

Except for that 4-way fling last new year, the only other person I've seen Martina get intimate with in bed is Nelly. That was some time ago. I don't remember Alberto being home at the time. Alberto rarely sleeps in the guest room.

It was Martina, Alberto, her good friend and her boyfriend.  Martina barely looked at the guy and he barely looked at her (he's crazy BTW).  There was zero contact between them aside from a boob touch when she had to lean over him.  Yeah they were all naked, but we see that here anyway, and he certainly isn't the first other guy to see her naked/topless in person.  Actually, Alberto had more cross-contact with Martina's girlfriend than anyone.  He helped her put her lingerie on.  Seemed more like an experiment and the other guy didn't seem to want much of anything to do with it.

As for the odd sleeping arrangements... they still sleep together, but when they don't, I would bet that it's due to their work/school schedules and they wake and leave at odd times, so they do that to not wake each other up.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Simply offering a plausible reason for her going out almost every night, contrary to the speculations that she's out partying every night and screwing other guys.  No direct evidence.  Actually, in regards to the latter, I firmly believe she loves Alberto, but generally likes women better.  So, if she's going to screw around with anyone other than him, it'll be a woman.  He doesn't appear to have an issue with that.

I agree with your assessment of love. I have no doubt she will tell you she loves Alberto deeply and no longer wants a romantic relationship. It seems she would like to continue as roommates or may perhaps have moved in with any one of her other friends or lovers. What’s holding her back from the move..RLC funding? 

Could it be she feels she is missing something, some experience of some kind or she may be in love with another again? I am told she is very confused right now (coming up on 27) and needs some direction which she will not receive from her friends and lover, who much like I believe with forum participants, only see her socially, what’s between her legs not what is between her ears and the kind-heartedness hiding inside.    

No evidence. I enjoy reading your comments but why speculate as I have done so often based on miss information and be called out.   

53 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

A excepción de esa aventura de 4 vías el año nuevo pasado, la única otra persona con la que he visto a Martina tener intimidad en la cama es Nelly. Eso fue hace algún tiempo. No recuerdo que Alberto estuviera en casa en ese momento. Alberto rara vez duerme en la habitación de invitados

So, I guess because you did not see it that it did not occur? I will leave you with your logic without further comment.

It seems convenient for some to ignore the soft swap session where Martina and Alberto had sex in bed with another couple. Because this event does not fit into the conventional narrative usually stated on this forum, it is logical that the event be ignored. By assuming that the event was both spontaneous and unique.. never occurred before off camera, and most certainly, never to occur again. These people were most likely figments of our over imaginative creations and should be regarded as having nothing to do with the day-to-day lives of this couple. There could not be any ongoing relationship with this couple because we did not see it on camera.

Because of Martina's relationship with Nelly, it is easy to assume that she only likes women. I would agree that she seems to prefer women. However, the assumption requires that we ignore the sex that she has with Alberto, or to frame it as being exceptional. I continue to be amazed that so many people here seem so comfortable with binary thinking. 

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Because of Martina's relationship with Nelly, it is easy to assume that she only likes women. I would agree that she seems to prefer women. However, the assumption requires that we ignore the sex that she has with Alberto, or to frame it as being exceptional. I continue to be amazed that so many people here seem so comfortable with binary thinking. 

It's the direction society is going in so many countries.  Martina is clearly "BI", but given her proclivity for female contact, I think she far "leans" more lesbian.  The seems to enjoy the sex she has with him, but the sex she had with Nelly was in a different galaxy.  I don't think he minds that.  I do think she loves him and has sex with him for that reason... though it could be just to satisfy the cameras.  They've been together so long, the chances it's a relationship of "convenience" or a business "deal" of sorts is certainly possible and the chances could be rising as the time to leave RLC approaches, but I'll blindly hang on to the notion that they're a legit, if not unconventional couple.  🤣  At least until I actually see her hop on another guy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I agree with your assessment of love. I have no doubt she will tell you she loves Alberto deeply and no longer wants a romantic relationship. It seems she would like to continue as roommates or may perhaps have moved in with any one of her other friends or lovers. What’s holding her back from the move..RLC funding? 

Could it be she feels she is missing something, some experience of some kind or she may be in love with another again? I am told she is very confused right now (coming up on 27) and needs some direction which she will not receive from her friends and lover, who much like I believe with forum participants, only see her socially, what’s between her legs not what is between her ears and the kind-heartedness hiding inside.    

No evidence. I enjoy reading your comments but why speculate as I have done so often based on miss information and be called out.   

Oh, I expect to be called out, but I do my best to put some bit of logic behind my opinions rather than blindly firing off conjecture to rial people up.  I also make it clear that it IS an opinion or speculation rather than what I call and "assumed fact".  Because I do not live with them, do not understand their language, and do not see anything off camera, I could be COMPLETELY wrong, just like everyone else.  Beyond that, as I've stated before, this forum is 95% speculation for that reason, so if I gotta "join 'em", then I can only try to make it more intelligible.  😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I think that there are at least two types of speculation: Speculation that is based upon observable past and historical events (aka evidence), and speculation that is just made up in one's mind.

I do really appreciate the speculation that is made where it is clearly presented as opinion, theory, belief, etc. What makes it difficult is when some present their speculation as fact...and they do so without any trace of what could be called evidence. It makes it really hard to have conversation with someone with such limited capacity.

• Upvote 1