Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #13

Pete1960

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

He always speaks for others and thinks he's the smartest of all, that's his worst flaw. I certainly don't dream of telling tenants how they should live "in my opinion". If in B4 they prefer to organize parties every day, good for them but after a while they are monotonous exactly like "Leora's boring life". 

Then don’t watch it , but if you mention  details , it means that in a way you are watching . I never said I don’t watch Leora , there are times I will tune in to see what’s  going on but it’s very long the times that I remember when I would check this apartment for the adult entertainment side . This apartment ( Leora and Paul ) is interested for me whenever anything not of daily routine might happen . I will log in to see what Leora maybe is watching on her laptop so as to see what’s the interest on it , this might take seconds .. or when she has a position that she might have dragged herself and see what’s on her mobile ( checking the RLC site perhaps or whatever ) … all the rest , I am not interested as it’s not something exciting me ..

I always speak for others according to my personal opinion , isn’t this forum built for that ? To speak about others ? If you mean that I speak about other forum members , simply quote posts that I do this . If I am smart or not , I am just an extreme social life person due to the nature of my job and I am indeed a “ judge “ of characters because I am dealing daily in my job routine life with more than 20-30 people of a variety of ages , political beliefs , social status ( wealthy , struggling , refugee style , divorced , single , married , many children , no children and older ones ) and I HAVE A VERY GOOD KNOWLEDGE of how people think . This experience that in a way I have , I try to use it here . Whoever doesn’t agree or find my thoughts stupid , extreme , whatever , I have asked repeatedly to put me in their ignore list to “ save “ themselves for someone like me .. but they keep answering me back .. 

I will of course state how people should live ( but they SHOULD NEVER EVER DO AS OF MY OPINION BUT SIMPLY DO WHATEVER IT IS RIGHT ACCORDING TO THEIR BELIEFS ) in my opinion because i am watching these people and I care that they are happy , successful in their lives , smiley , healthy and prospering . Why someone can say “ Leora put a pair of glasses to watch better than struggling to watch “ and I can’t say “ Leora needs to go out in the nature , walk and be more active than wake up at 13:00 , be out of the apartment for 2-3 hours and then the whole day back in her prison “ .. am I doing it for me or just to express IN MY OPINION THAT THIS is much better than laying down the whole day on her bed and in front of her portal devices ? 

I AM A “ LOVER “ of the human race and I only want to see happy , smiley , healthy people and live in a world that the good will of everyone triumphs and comes out strong , sincere and honest than fake , laziness and ignorance towards others . I might be romantic and have no idea how the world we are all living is  but I am not changing my principles and the things I believe for life and people for anyone or anything who happens to disagree with me , considering me an idiot or whatever . And for my opinions and beliefs , I will use this part  of the web to communicate my thoughts because they mostly have to do with all of those people that I admire and respect for the job they have chosen to do . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Il n'y arrive déjà pas avec avec le petit rose alors avec le nouveau blanc , on se pose des questions ?

Yeah, what is wrong with using a real cock. Paul can be easily replaced by fake cocks - so fucking sad. Other than his creamy milk (cum) offering why even have Paul there? Bring in guys like @Gregg that would gladly do anal on Leora.

• Haha 1

il y a 2 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Ouais, qu'y a-t-il de mal à utiliser une vraie bite. Paul peut être facilement remplacé par de fausses bites - tellement triste. Autre que son offre de lait crémeux (cum) pourquoi avoir même Paul là-bas? Amenez des gars comme@Greggqui se ferait un plaisir de faire de l'anal sur Leora.

Oui , ou un vrais mec qui la retourne dans tout les sans et la face éjaculé a en noyer le lit !!!

• Upvote 1