B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

Anthony seems to be bored his life being in this party and let’s see if Fior will manage to get someone after “ hunting “ since Fiora 😆 AND … Zara looks amazing . 

21 minutes ago, switch said:

it's time for Tani to leave RLC if she don't want be invested anymore with the other tenants

Sounds like you're chastising the one girl that's smart enough to stay away from performing for B7 losers.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's annoying that there is an area in the LR to the left by the window to the garden that are outside camera view, they often go there when they have parties so can't see what they are doing.

There must be a mirror and/or a window  that they can see their reflection , they most probably open it to smoke ,  but as you say , many times they get advantage of this corner off cameras . 

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's annoying that there is an area in the LR to the left by the window to the garden that are outside camera view, they often go there when they have parties so can't see what they are doing.

I already wrote to RLC, they even asked me where exactly ... Maybe we'll see a New Cam soon ! 

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Oui, mais ça n'a aucun sens étant donné qu'elle ne fait rien 

en effet elle n'a pas le temperament d'une Ashley ou  d'une Gloria, moins d'expérience, plus sage, devant les cams

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony seems to be bored his life being in this party and let’s see if Fior will manage to get someone after “ hunting “ since Fiora 😆 AND … Zara looks amazing . 

The guys are there just to block the camera view.

3 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Sounds like you're chastising the one girl that's smart enough to stay away from performing for B7 losers.

all of that because of the new boyfriend ! she don't share much with the new tenants in B4 too

9 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Klingt, als würdest du das eine Mädchen züchtigen, das schlau genug ist, sich davon fernzuhalten, für B7-Verlierer aufzutreten.

I would like it if Tani stays away from the party, shows strength of character!

6 minutes ago, switch said:

all of that because of the new boyfriend ! she don't share much with the new tenants in B4 too

Tani was the ONLY one who was providing anything when ( both ) the villas were at its worst .. She hasn’t anything to prove but I agree , if she’s missing her outside life and she doesn’t want to share it ( which is very strange as she’s really open for anything ) , it is better to become a Lilith , a Britney and whoever is outside and enjoy her life . But , personally , I don’t think her time is up yet , I would like to see how she makes her life during the summer , I think if she’s “ teased “ in a good and nice way , she can still provide in the villa .