B1 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

17 minutes ago, zan69 said:

I have yet to see Shantal paly with a toy or herself.😑

She only does it under the "tent" that she makes.  When she is done, you'll see her put her toy back in the drawer.  She makes nice sounds while she is hiding.

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

She only does it under the "tent" that she makes.  When she is done, you'll see her put her toy back in the drawer.  She makes nice sounds while she is hiding.

This is already getting old fast !!! Shantel could be significant if she chose to be, but so far she chooses not be anything more that tent time with Shantel.

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is already getting old fast !!! Shantel could be significant if she chose to be, but so far she chooses not be anything more that tent time with Shantel.

The fact that she even hides her face is ridiculous. Another useless girl. 

• Upvote 1

Need to face facts, B1 continues to die a slow death, the last 3 girls pitiful these three dead.  Im glad they brought Uly and Harley back because most of the other new tenants have been a let down.  And I said most not all.

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

Need to face facts, B1 continues to die a slow death, the last 3 girls pitiful these three dead.  Im glad they brought Uly and Harley back because most of the other new tenants have been a let down.  And I said most not all.

That apartment was great just a few months ago and the idiots were bitching so pretty much they got what they deserve 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, joebirch said:

That apartment was great just a few months ago and the idiots were bitching so pretty much they got what they deserve 🤣🤣🤣

Besides Marlene and zabava a few weeks before she left,who actually made here 'great' over the last few months?