B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Even Nelly and Martina took heat for their fling...subs loved it, but the "pseudo lesbian" hate club errupted.

The Americans are puritans following a book called "The Bi".

It's irrelevant as it doesn't include action like Thor or Odin of course.

They are like lions discovering a track with pray,

but hitting the wrong direction, because they can't read the marks.

Both quite funny, out of touch, and a total waste of time.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

The Americans are puritans following a book called "The Bi".

It's irrelevant as it doesn't include action like Thor or Odin of course.

They are like lions discovering a track with pray,

but hitting the wrong direction, because they can't read the marks.

Both quite funny, out of touch, and a total waste of time.

Irrelevancy... something you' re in touch with Mr 150 IQ.. Bet you're a laugh at parties.

New trending GIF tagged film peter sellers the… | Trending Gifs

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is her

. Interesting,  someone made a Brittany comment  last night but I thought it was about her style or something not that she was actually there. did she do anything worth noting ?

someone said nothing went on overall in the kitchen ?  so no nudity, no horny, fake lesbian, shit  lol 

sounded like Tani was playing a bit ??   thanks if anyone cares to comment but I can accept fuck all went on.

the thing is, for me, I like to voyeur on girls drunk and loose and playful. I like these weird parties, something joyful of this playful (maybe sapphic erotic?) young women exploring new sexuality, sensual freedoms they would not normally experience if they just stayed in their regular towns /cities living out a conventional type life ( it's as exciting for me to see them experiment and maybe test their sexual boundaries of lesbianism or hit and run sex with boys)  that's the appeal of this so called real life that I enjoy here  and no I don't see it ALL as scripted;  as someone said none of these kids are that talented of actors to pull off such nuances and subtleties  of everything I described above 

• Upvote 1