B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

It is true that prostitution is legal in Spain, but if the boy really called the police, I would like to know how they explain the presence of cameras and more than 20 Ukrainian and Russian girls in various apartments, maybe the police also have internet, considering that the owners are russians, i don't see much future for these stupid girls

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:
Es ist wahr, dass Prostitution in Spanien legal ist, aber wenn der Junge wirklich die Polizei gerufen hat, würde ich gerne wissen, wie sie die Anwesenheit von Kameras und mehr als 20 ukrainischen und russischen Mädchen in verschiedenen Wohnungen erklären, vielleicht hat die Polizei auch Internet, wenn man bedenkt, dass die besitzer russen sind, sehe ich nicht viel zukunft für diese dummen mädchen

Ich nehme an ,dass das Projekt RLC im ganzen zu 100% legal ist. Warum auch nicht ???

Und nur weil man Russe ist , Ist man längst nicht gleich ein Verbrecher ...obwohl die westlichen  Medien, es gerne uns so darstellen  möchten ....

Il y a 8 heures, philo a dit :

If what some people are speculating is true, then it seems that would make RLC the Pimp. Perhaps the law there somehow allows for that. I wish the law did not permit RLC to fraudulently promote "Real Life" viewing and then not to provide it.  

rlc has always been the holiday haven for a multitude of prostitutes!!! participants who have a life of dream trips, year-round, VIP destinations, luxury swimming pools and 3000 euro handbags!!!! most rlc participants see more countries in 2 years than you and me in a lifetime!!!! only the simple-minded would think that a few photo shoots for amateur photographers, or posing for a sweater in a mail order magazine, gives you the lifestyle of a wealthy heiress!!!!
if that were the case, there would be no more secretaries, sales assistants, etc...they would all be millionaires by posing once or twice a year for an amateur photographer!!!! all these girls know perfectly well the places that allow you to make money quickly, such as indonesia, turkey, thailand and of course dubai, where even our little holly confessed to having prostituted herself!!!!
this does not make rlc responsible for the participants' private activities, except when some of them bring clients back to rlc, and it is normal to cut off the flow.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The 15+ was a new, bold move of RLC that probably saved their asses. In business you sometimes have to take (calculated) risks. From where they got the 15+? I do not know! For the future, it's clear they have to check more closely on newbies that don't have a recommendation of actual tenants or alumni.

If Nora is still a official or inofficial part of RLC is not exactly known, isn't it? Fact is, that Nora still has ties to Barcelona, and she can come over whenever it is necessary. I think it will be less of RLC reasons than because of her actual business.

The reason why B1 might be more vunerable than the other Barcelona apartments might be it's location? I do not know, where B1 is actually located, and what's going on in this area, but this could be a hint.

A couple of years ago, I was pretty surprised, someone here said, It was easy for him to spot the apartments, or particulary this apartment. For people who actually know, where one or more of the apartments are, there is no guarantee they will keep quiet. For any reasonable fan of RLC, it should be a matter of honor not to share such knowledge to protect the tenants, and the project. 

I was approached 1 or 2 times by people here to disclose classified pieces of information about ex-tenants, or I have been offered personal information about tenants. Of course, I rejected to accept.

1 minute ago, Catmaster said:

If Nora is still a official or inofficial part of RLC is not exactly known, isn't it? Fact is, that Nora still has ties to Barcelona, and she can come over whenever it is necessary. I think it will be less of RLC reasons than because of her actual business.

The reason why B1 might be more vunerable than the other Barcelona apartments might be it's location? I do not know, where B1 is actually located, and what's going on in this area, but this could be a hint.

A couple of years ago, I was pretty surprised, someone here said, It was easy for him to spot the apartments, or particulary this apartment. For people who actually know, where one or more of the apartments are, there is no guarantee they will keep quiet. For any reasonable fan of RLC, it should be a matter of honor not to share such knowledge to protect the tenants, and the project. 

I was approached 1 or 2 times by people here to disclose classified pieces of information about ex-tenants, or I have been offered personal information about tenants. Of course, I rejected to accept.

The B1 location has nothing to do with what happens there. The only ones to blame are the tenants.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1