B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

So I think this might be the fourth time that B-1 has shut down. Whether it is officially announced or not, when you are off-line for 24 hours then as far as I'm concerned you are out of business. What is it that makes B-1 so vulnerable for closure? In my line of work, we would attribute the problem to some deficiency in upper management. If problems keep recurring in the same place while others sites are doing relatively well, there is something that eludes their analysis. Otherwise, some uninformed will say that B-1 is "cursed". I used to think that Nora owned a piece of B-1. Her interest seemed to me more than that of an alumnus. She would visit whenever there were personnel problems and the problems would most often resolve. Where is Nora when we need her? Perhaps the new owners are just trying to extract profits out of the organization and are not paying attention to quality control.  

So, who is the summabitch who decided to bring on more than 15 new people all at one time? What kind of bonus did he get for coming up with that bright Idea? Probably right out of MBA school where he learned all about maximizing profits. Sacrificing quality for quantity has never been a great idea and that goes to poor decision making in upper management.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, philo said:

So, who is the summabitch who decided to bring on more than 15 new people all at one time? What kind of bonus did he get for coming up with that bright Idea? Probably right out of MBA school where he learned all about maximizing profits. Sacrificing quality for quantity has never been a great idea and that goes to poor decision making in upper management.

Ya, only a few are good and the rest suck.

@Noldus thanks for the update.  If that is the case RLC is doing a little false advertising as they are still showing the apt when you look at the big update cam previews with the same 3 girls.  They should take that down but still trying to reel in subscribers.