B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The way I understood it the guy paid the girls for a dance, got his dance then he wanted more and that's when they shoved him out the door.  The police can be called and an incident report is made but that's likely as far as it will go. In the end it will become a civil matter if he's looking for a refund.

Be along the same line as picking up a lot lizard. Bring the girl home for a BJ pay $50 then can't get a hard on. Once they put their lips and spit shine on a dick, they started their service and won't give any refunds. It's not the girls fault the guy suddenly came up lame with Erectile Dysfunction (ED).

The guy asked Mariam & Severina several times about the cameras and whether these cameras are on or off and the 2 girls never answered his questions.  So, the issue is about his visit to B1 was live streaming online without his knowledge or his consent. 

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

For what it's worth: both their names are still listed on the RLC site as having joined the project... Or could it just be an oversight leaving their names there?

Probably the usual case of the RLC guy not getting his finger out yet. I'll be pretty surprised if they're still there when it comes back online...if it comes back online 🤔

1 hour ago, jantje1967 said:

one question: which legal department? Nelly or Bogdan?? 😉
I think RLC are a group of Russian guys who run a website, nothing more.

All the signs that I have observed tell me that RLC has been owned and managed since the second half of 2021 by new owners who are not Russians and possibly people from Europe. 

One of these signs was RLC kicked Agneta out of B2 when she talked on cams about the war in Ukraine and she was for the war.  If the owners are Russians, they wouldn't kick her out  🤔  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, emoemily said:

around 10 hours 

thank you!  my take on the situation is that if the girls were going to get kicked there would be no need for such a long under maintenance.  they have literally only been on rlc for maybe a week and have not had enough time to purchase allot of stuff that would prevent them from being packed in at most a couple of hours.  it doesn't take 10 hours to pack a suitcase or two, there must be something else that is happening other than them being kicked out.  it could be that all the camera's are being removed in case the complainant does decided to get the police involved, who knows!

i can't see either of the girls getting the boot because of what happened, at least that's not how rlc has responded in the past.  nobody knows for sure what was discussed prior to them arriving at the apartment, it could have all been planned to stir up drama.  nobody knows and nobody will ever know what really transpired.

The strange thing is: by now you'd have expected at least Shantal to have turned up at another apartment if they were going to close down B1 for the foreseeable future...

Unless... She decided to quit after all the drama, and a possible investigation of the cops... 😞

Or... because the cams are now removed or shut down (if RLC is indeed closing the apartment for now), she decided to 'take advantage' of the situation and have a long bate & bath without being on cam, before being moved to another apartment tomorrow?...

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

The strange thing is: by now you'd have expected at least Shantal to have turned up at another apartment if they were going to close down B1 for the foreseeable future...

Unless... She decided to quit after all the drama, and a possible investigation of the cops... 😞

Or... because the cams are now removed or shut down (if RLC is indeed closing the apartment for now), she decided to 'take advantage' of the situation and have a long bate & bath without being on cam, before being moved to another apartment tomorrow?...

this or she summoned her boyfriend or girlfriend to take care of her horniness and don't want it on camera.

il y a 18 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

thank you!  my take on the situation is that if the girls were going to get kicked there would be no need for such a long under maintenance.  they have literally only been on rlc for maybe a week and have not had enough time to purchase allot of stuff that would prevent them from being packed in at most a couple of hours.  it doesn't take 10 hours to pack a suitcase or two, there must be something else that is happening other than them being kicked out.  it could be that all the camera's are being removed in case the complainant does decided to get the police involved, who knows!

i can't see either of the girls getting the boot because of what happened, at least that's not how rlc has responded in the past.  nobody knows for sure what was discussed prior to them arriving at the apartment, it could have all been planned to stir up drama.  nobody knows and nobody will ever know what really transpired.

to expel the girls, they must first of all know where to go!!! even if they must have contacts in barcelona, it takes a while to set everything up, and rlc can't throw the girls out on the street!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have my own theory about the long UM sign on B1 and I guess some people on here would say this is a crazy or non-sense theory. 

I don't think the long UM because the two girls are packing their things to leave.  I guess Radislava wouldn't take that long time to pack all her lots and lots of her belongings ☺️ ( I am a fan of Radislava and I miss her)

I think that RLC is really concerned about the guy may report the incident to the police and RLC doesn't want to have any trace of B1 online. I know RLC deleted from the replay the whole time he was at B1 but this doesn't mean that the video footages are gone permanently.

I am sure the whole thing is still on RLC's servers and the police can get hold of these videos with proper court orders and that is why RLC is trying to make it harder. I think B1 will be UM for few days.

I have more of a problem with RLC if they deleted the footage than I have with anything the girls might have done. I though that I was paying a subscription to see Real Life. If RLC deletes everything that may put them in an unfavorable light, then we won't be seeing very much at all. This deletion shit is deplorable and must stop or there will be consequences. I will not pay to see censored "Real Life". I can see that on You Tube for free. 

• Upvote 1