B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I don't They would not let her live there on her own, There was a time when three girls lived there and two moved out, they would not let Radi live there on her own, she was moved to B4. I think Shantal will live there off cam until they find two new girls, then it will be back on line. 

Radislava was moved to B4 to accommodate Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, and Harley in B1.  Olivia had told RLC that the four of them wanted to be in the same apartment together and they wanted to be near the city centre.  Four tenants had left RLC, leaving two empty rooms in B1 and two empty rooms in B4, so they moved Radislava to B4 to free up the apartment for Olivia and friends.   And Radislava was lucky that there were two empty rooms in B4, otherwise she wouldn't have had the option to move there and would have left the project instead.

14 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Radislava was moved to B4 to accommodate Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora, and Harley in B1.  Olivia had told RLC that the four of them wanted to be in the same apartment together and they wanted to be near the city centre.  Four tenants had left RLC, leaving two empty rooms in B1 and two empty rooms in B4, so they moved Radislava to B4 to free up the apartment for Olivia and friends.   And Radislava was lucky that there were two empty rooms in B4, otherwise she wouldn't have had the option to move there and would have left the project instead.

Thanks for the clarification, I do know that Radislava was not happy about moving to B4. I still have the belief that radislava will never return to the project.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Thanks for the clarification, I do know that Radislava was not happy about moving to B4. I still have the belief that radislava will never return to the project.

I miss Radi

• Upvote 1

sorry stncld, I didn't understand why you banned and removed all severina's posts?!!! maybe she said assanities and horrors, which mean that the forum cannot accept them, that would be understandable, but after reading severina's posts, I am in total misunderstanding of your decision to ban!! !! I am certain that Severina has committed an unpardonable fault and I would be grateful if you could explain it to us.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Ash1 a dit :

Radislava a été déplacé au B4 pour accueillir Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora et Harley en B1. Olivia avait dit à RLC qu'ils voulaient être tous les quatre dans le même appartement et qu'ils voulaient être près du centre-ville. Quatre locataires avaient quitté RLC, laissant deux chambres vides au B1 et deux chambres vides au B4, ils ont donc déménagé Radislava au B4 pour libérer l'appartement pour Olivia et ses amis. Et Radislava a eu de la chance qu'il y ait deux pièces vides au B4, sinon elle n'aurait pas eu la possibilité d'y déménager et aurait plutôt quitté le projet.

radisla était dévastée d'être transférée à b4 mais très vite elle s'est retrouvé comme un poisson dans l'eau

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

sorry stncld, I didn't understand why you banned and removed all severina's posts?!!! maybe she said assanities and horrors, which mean that the forum cannot accept them, that would be understandable, but after reading severina's posts, I am in total misunderstanding of your decision to ban!! !! I am certain that Severina has committed an unpardonable fault and I would be grateful if you could explain it to us.

Because she wasn't the real Severina. It could be any of us who managed to get Severina's number and photos but it wasn't the real Severina. She didn't answer the questions about Shantal and wrote that nothing about rlc is real, that it may be true but even those who take part in it know very well that there is none of it real.

• Like 1