B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

34 minutes ago, moules said:

IMO, it is possible that Mariam and Severina were last minute replacements for two girls who either changed their minds about participating, or were delayed in their travels.  This is what happened in B-7 in the first change of female participants.  Mariam ans Severina arrived three days after everyone else in the "Big Update".  It is also possible that the rules were not adequately explained to them.  If so, that is RLC's fault.

Now, RLC has to find replacements for the replacements.  This may take some time unless RLC recycles former participants who are already living in a Schengen area.

I still hope to see Esmi and her sister…they left when things started to get interesting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

There is a particular clown in this forum who was calling Esmi a bitch then switch up when she started bating. Pulling the same shit with Shantal

Pre Esmi bate

Certain clown: She is a fake bitch, kick her out...blah blah blah..

Post Esmi bate

Same clown also: She is the best thing since slice bread....

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

But Zaba needs the villa (B4 aka The Cathouse) for her dance performance. Yeah, I'd like to see them both back, too.

Yeah, Zaba didn’t do shit for months and then she started dating that guy…yet she never did a single bate. Esmi was the one who was interesting, she was very beautiful, not camera shy and you never knew when she was gonna do something…for me that was the best part and her last bate in the light was probably one of her best. Shame RLC fucked it up with her 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, Zaba didn’t do shit for months and then she started dating that guy…yet she never did a single bate. Esmi was the one who was interesting, she was very beautiful, not camera shy and you never knew when she was gonna do something…for me that was the best part and her last bate in the light was probably one of her best. Shame RLC fucked it up with her 

It's a blessing esmi left,she had a bitchy look on her face like she was annoyed with the cameras all the time!!!! Didn't remember asking her to come here!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1