B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That's what we want to see - real life tenants.

Actually I would do it but I’m as interesting as Lara or Liza and far uglier 😂

Granted you would see me masturbate while watching the other apartments so there is that! 😜

I would also hang out with Dylan, you never know if I got lucky through his successes 🤭

But honestly I would just be very drunk and lie on the floor most of the time

Real life ain’t all that great either 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm sure that Gina and Sara are available for the short term.  We have already seen several "repeat offenders" in the various apartments in the last few weeks.  It should be opened whenever they get some replacements.  Just an idea...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Actually I would do it but I’m as interesting as Lara or Liza and far uglier 😂

Granted you would see me masturbate while watching the other apartments so there is that! 😜

I would also hang out with Dylan, you never know if I got lucky through his successes 🤭

But honestly I would just be very drunk and lie on the floor most of the time

Real life ain’t all that great either 😭

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

masturbation im horny GIF

Watching guys masturbate ain't so bad. Women can fake orgasms but guys can't - the proof is in the white stuff and how much, how far and how many cum shots. Watching guys when they are drunk can be hilarious. Watching a dick bounce around would probably be the most action to expect. Mind you - women are more easy on the eyes and have much better body parts.

33 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Watching guys masturbate ain't so bad. Women can fake orgasms but guys can't - the proof is in the white stuff and how much, how far and how many cum shots. Watching guys when they are drunk can be hilarious. Watching a dick bounce around would probably be the most action to expect. Mind you - women are more easy on the eyes and have much better body parts.

Not too many out there that can do a Peter North ejaculation of 12 to 15 good spurts.  As they get older the count starts to go down. 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not too many out there that can do a Peter North ejaculation of 12 to 15 good spurts.  As they get older the count starts to go down. 🤣🤣

The count goes down but also the distance tends to end up being just a slow dribble - 🤣.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

You don't have too much trust in Svetlana's cleaning skills, haven't you???🧐😹

As long as she doesn't spill a drop. I'm good

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, emoemily said:

just me waiting for b1 to come back

I am in no hurry for B1 to come back. I assume Shantal is still there, but why the cameras are off I don't know. IT all depends who the new girls are weather  we will be happy or not.