B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

to expel the girls, they must first of all know where to go!!! even if they must have contacts in barcelona, it takes a while to set everything up, and rlc can't throw the girls out on the street!!!

i'm sure rlc has enough money to expel them to a hotel if that's the case.  10 hours plus of under maintenance has nothing to do with expelling the girls.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have more of a problem with RLC if they deleted the footage than I have with anything the girls might have done. I though that I was paying a subscription to see Real Life. If RLC deletes everything that may put them in an unfavorable light, then we won't be seeing very much at all. This deletion shit is deplorable and must stop or there will be consequences. I will not pay to see censored "Real Life". I can see that on You Tube for free. 

i agree philo beto

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I have more of a problem with RLC if they deleted the footage than I have with anything the girls might have done. I though that I was paying a subscription to see Real Life. If RLC deletes everything that may put them in an unfavorable light, then we won't be seeing very much at all. This deletion shit is deplorable and must stop or there will be consequences. I will not pay to see censored "Real Life". I can see that on You Tube for free. 

This time they are right since the guy didn't give the permission to be filmed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This time they are right since the guy didn't give the permission to be filmed.

If that is so, then it's not the first time that has happened. There are report of that happening under the prior RLC owners as well. The answer to that problem is not to shut down the cameras and deny subscribers of what they have paid for. 

• Like 1

If what some people are speculating is true, then it seems that would make RLC the Pimp. Perhaps the law there somehow allows for that. I wish the law did not permit RLC to fraudulently promote "Real Life" viewing and then not to provide it.  

• Like 1

Just now, philo said:

If what some people are speculating is true, then it seems that would make RLC the Pimp. Perhaps the law there somehow allows for that. I wish the law did not permit RLC to fraudulently promote "Real Life" viewing and then not to provide it.  

go on with your bad self!

3 hours ago, timber said:

Se sono stati espulsi, il che sembra probabile a questo punto, immagino sia per aver fatto qualcosa che avrebbe potuto invitare un serio controllo della polizia in un appartamento di RLC. Le violazioni del rumore sono una cosa, la polizia si presenta alla porta e ti dà una multa o un avvertimento. Qualcuno che si lamenta del furto e viene registrato/trasmesso a sua insaputa o senza il suo permesso potrebbe indurre la polizia a indagare effettivamente su cosa sta succedendo all'interno dell'appartamento, e non credo che RLC lo voglia affatto.

I agree. In addition to the fact that they kept the money and chased the boy away in a bad way, they should have warned of the existence of the cameras: it is illegal to film and record people without their knowledge.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The guy asked Mariam & Severina several times about the cameras and whether these cameras are on or off and the 2 girls never answered his questions.  So, the issue is about his visit to B1 was live streaming online without his knowledge or his consent. 

All tenants are supposed to notify their guests of cameras before they even enter into the apartment and sign something that say they agree to being in the presence of the cams but a lot of them do not. Hakeem was one of those he'd invite girls to his apartment then when they mention the cams he brushes it off and tells them they do not work. Even some of the girls in B4 do not tell some that there are cams they find that out for themselves by looking around. The cams are not hard to spot.  One of these days RLC will find out when they get shutdown for their tenants nefarious doings.