B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

7 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Spekulationen? Wetten?

1) Mariam & Severina werden getreten, Shantal bleibt.

2) Mariam & Severina werden getreten, Shantal bekommt schlechte Laune wegen der ganzen Aufregung und verlässt das Projekt.

3) Mariam & Severina bekommen einen langen, strengen Vortrag und eine letzte Warnung, dürfen aber bleiben. Shantal bleibt auch.

4) Mariam & Severina bekommen einen langen, strengen Vortrag und eine letzte Warnung, dürfen aber bleiben. Shantal bekommt jedoch schlechte Laune wegen der ganzen Aufregung und verlässt das Projekt. 

5) Sonstiges. Angeben.

6. Mariam & Severina bekommen eine letzte Chance.  Chantal bekommt schlechte Laune und wechselt  die Wohnung ....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Epikouros said:

Addition:

You can make a difference between what you hope will happen, what you fear will happen, and what you think will happen.

What I hope: 1 or 3, as long as Shantal stays.

What I fear: 2 or 4, with 4 as the ultimate nightmare scenario.

What I think: no idea, so far. Maybe 1, though not sure at all.

It's been a pretty long UM for just a ticking off, so I reckon they've both been kicked out...rightly, IMO

Not sure what Shantal will make of it all...

Severina had an almost perpetual scowl on her face, like a resting pouting expression. As if she was constantly in a bad mood (maybe she was).

The only time I saw her smile (albeit a rather mean smile), was when she checked the guy's money. I must admit I didn't look at her very often, though.

I wonder what her expression is now...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, misterme said:

I remember last year in B2 a resident and all her possessions suddenly disappeared from her apt and afaik no explanation was ever given tho some of us had our suspicions 😉 ie she was there and after long UM - gone! So there may be a precedent for sudden removal if the company decides it is the best option? Just a thought may or may not be relevant to this event.😇

Yes, it's happened a few times before where RLC has kicked tenants out.  Each time the apartment went UM for a few hours and when it came back online the tenant and all their stuff were gone, never to be seen again in an RLC apartment.  Last year was Agneta, before that there was Molly, Jaya, and Karla (and boyfriend).  There was also a guest of Anna and Lola in B2 in 2017 that received the same treatment.

il y a 5 minutes, Ash1 a dit :

Yes, it's happened a few times before where RLC has kicked tenants out.  Each time the apartment went UM for a few hours and when it came back online the tenant and all their stuff were gone, never to be seen again in an RLC apartment.  Last year was Agneta, before that there was Molly, Jaya, and Karla (and boyfriend).  There was also a guest of Anna and Lola in B2 in 2017 that received the same treatment.

Do you remember why? In the case of Agneta it was the war presumably (too pro-Russian on cam?).

But for the other, earlier ones, it must have been for other reasons. Anyone know or suspect why?