B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The guy asking for his money back and them trowing him from the apartment isn't much in a grey area not to mention lying about the cameras maybe isn't a crime but it is against the law.

The question is. RLC really want in their cast two girls that all they do is  trying to find men that give them money? Either in exchange of sex or "dance". I know that some in the past did that, but did they do it in front of the cameras or just phone calls?

My point is. Both doesn't add any value to the project. I was finding it funny while they were just talking on the phone or bringing the guys over, asked them money and when they realized what was all bout they leave. But after last night what they did with that is unacceptable. He really should had called the police and if they told something different from what really happened he should ask the police to take the footage from RLC. 

That way beyond from that Marlene's guy that freaked out about the cams and left or the one in the Villa that Rayina lied about the cams and in the end the guys left.

At least to me it's very clear the difference.  

Again , no laws were broken ( I said that for whatever I know it is just that they didn’t give a receipt / black money ) . I think it has to do how we judge morality and obviously , whatever we saw happening was immoral as we understand life . 

You gave two really good examples about the cameras in the past , so , I would suggest most people think in that way . Above all , it is RLC which obviously has a legal team for such incidents , the apartment stayed online for nearly 12 hours , it means that they were considering all legal . We will see what updates we gonna get and then we can discuss further . The girls simply didn’t know how to balance between real life and non cameras actions and forum member Sergio said it right , they could make easily lots of money but they did it in a wrong moral way . 

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Tu n'es pas le seul à vivre sur une ile , je peux te le dire , tu dis que la seule loi qu'elles ont enfreint , c'est d'avoir pris de l'argent sans donner de reçu mais ce n'est pas cela 

elles ont pris de l'argent sans donner la contre partie de la somme donc elles ont volé cet argent .! 

We will see when the place gets again online ( if it will but there’s still Shantal ) and what updates we get and then we see what more to discuss . 

I remember last year in B2 a resident and all her possessions suddenly disappeared from her apt and afaik no explanation was ever given tho some of us had our suspicions 😉 ie she was there and after long UM - gone! So there may be a precedent for sudden removal if the company decides it is the best option? Just a thought may or may not be relevant to this event.😇

à l’instant, misterme a dit :

I remember last year in B2 a resident and all her possessions suddenly disappeared from her apt and afaik no explanation was ever given tho some of us had our suspicions 😉 ie she was there and after long UM - gone! So there may be a precedent for sudden removal if the company decides it is the best option? Just a thought may or may not be relevant to this event.😇

Who was this? Does anyone have any idea why she left / was removed?

3 minutes ago, misterme said:

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Who was this? Does anyone have any idea why she left / was removed?

It was most probably because she spoke openly and on cameras about the war which was fresh ( Kristy at that time tried to save it by telling  her that they don’t discuss such subjects in the apartment ) . This was Agneta if we are talking for last year . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can you please under the legal laws , which law did they break ? ( the only one for me is that they took money without giving a receipt for the services ..) . I am here to apologize or accept anything that it is right obviously and my brain has missed understanding . 

As for Miron and in the past Daniel , I have my own opinion .. I am living on an island , the things I have seen , experienced and done , it is for me totally understanding of what goes on at times .. It is just that we watch the cameras and we can all form an opinion .. but life isn’t the details that we see , in the end , it is already you can say illegal that EVERYONE who visits an apartment with cameras without knowing , they should go to police and report it ( it is always now the famous law of the personal data ) . 

Who cares? One less apartment full of do nothings. 

Speculations? Bets?

1) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal stays.

2) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project.

3) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal stays too.

4) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal however, gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project. 

5) Other. Specify.

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Speculations? Bets?

1) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal stays.

2) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project.

3) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal stays too.

4) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal however, gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project. 

5) Other. Specify.

I'm not allowed any more "reactions" today 🤣 so will just say: nice & thanks

• Haha 1

Addition:

You can make a difference between what you hope will happen, what you fear will happen, and what you think will happen.

What I hope: 1 or 3, as long as Shantal stays.

What I fear: 2 or 4, with 4 as the ultimate nightmare scenario.

What I think: no idea, so far. Maybe 1, though not sure at all.