B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

These girls are really idiots, they should be taught by the other girls how to get money out of customers without creating a mess, however, this is not the first time this has happened and certainly not the last

Mariam & Severina are still listed as being in the project for now, but not sure if that means anything...

I just hope Shantal isn't inconvenienced for the mess they made... Or, seeing the mess, thinks: "where the fuck did I get into?..." and leaves by her own accord.

She should get some fun housemates as soon as possible. Thinking of Ari, Azura, Ashley & Gloria,... Maybe Ulyana & Harley but I think these two prefer to be on their own?...

• Upvote 1

Let’s see if somehow , someway , we will be seeing any of the recent girls we saw as guests in other Barcelona apartments .. maybe we see Fiora taking back one room ? ( which actually is a good thing as she has always been a good tenant and respecting the job she was offered and maybe she could elevate Shantal .. ) or maybe the friend of the girls of B7 we saw a week or so earlier ? BUT …

It can be that the ( cavalry ) management is around and they are having a major discussion with the girls ( RLC seems to have invested a lot in this reboot with interesting tenants overall ) , they need to protect the plans they made and maybe the girls are getting ONE LAST CHANCE with explanations given and how to avoid incidents like yesterday . I think it is more than obvious that whatever is hurting RLC are events like footage deletion , things hidden from cameras ( they really tried to add more cameras in hidden spots ) or non realistic happenings ( that’s why maybe the reason of not so many shows like we used to watch in the past ) . Let’s see what the outcome of this major stupidity from the girls last night will be . However , with all things concerned and analyzed , the girls legally didn’t do anything wrong . 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if somehow , someway , we will be seeing any of the recent girls we saw as guests in other Barcelona apartments .. maybe we see Fiora taking back one room ? ( which actually is a good thing as she has always been a good tenant and respecting the job she was offered and maybe she could elevate Shantal .. ) or maybe the friend of the girls of B7 we saw a week or so earlier ? BUT …

It can be that the ( cavalry ) management is around and they are having a major discussion with the girls ( RLC seems to have invested a lot in this reboot with interesting tenants overall ) , they need to protect the plans they made and maybe the girls are getting ONE LAST CHANCE with explanations given and how to avoid incidents like yesterday . I think it is more than obvious that whatever is hurting RLC are events like footage deletion , things hidden from cameras ( they really tried to add more cameras in hidden spots ) or non realistic happenings ( that’s why maybe the reason of not so many shows like we used to watch in the past ) . Let’s see what the outcome of this major stupidity from the girls last night will be . However , with all things concerned and analyzed , the girls legally didn’t do anything wrong . 

The guy asking for his money back and them trowing him from the apartment isn't much in a grey area not to mention lying about the cameras maybe isn't a crime but it is against the law.

The question is. RLC really want in their cast two girls that all they do is  trying to find men that give them money? Either in exchange of sex or "dance". I know that some in the past did that, but did they do it in front of the cameras or just phone calls?

My point is. Both doesn't add any value to the project. I was finding it funny while they were just talking on the phone or bringing the guys over, asked them money and when they realized what was all bout they leave. But after last night what they did with that is unacceptable. He really should had called the police and if they told something different from what really happened he should ask the police to take the footage from RLC. 

That way beyond from that Marlene's guy that freaked out about the cams and left or the one in the Villa that Rayina lied about the cams and in the end the guys left.

At least to me it's very clear the difference.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3