B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This is Nana only with a darker complexion. 😂

Nana? I believe you aren't clearly remembering her.

Unless you are talking about the only time that she bated with a dildo and she did under the covers. Otherwise she never hide from the cams that much.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Unless you are talking about the only time that she bated with a dildo and she did under the covers. Otherwise she never hide from the cams that much.

I am a collector of bates. I have zero bates from Nana and I have zero bates from Shantal. That should tell you something right there. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

I am a collector of bates. I have zero bates from Nana and I have zero bates from Shantal. That should tell you something right there. 😉

The only thing that this tells me is your taste about bates, nothing more.

If I don't have all I must have most of Nana's bates. Se used a wide vibrator on top of her pussy but most of them were open and on a good light, 😉😉

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only thing that this tells me is your taste about bates, nothing more.

If I don't have all I must have most of Nana's bates. Se used a wide vibrator on top of her pussy but most of them were open and on a good light, 😉😉

I just looked in my miscellaneous folder an I have two from Nana. One with a vibrator and one finger bate.

Le 5/5/2023 à 7:15 PM, nagachilli2 a dit :

A little dickie bird told me that she might not have actually know the apt was offline...🤔

It's what I speculated in the previous thread. Jokingly, though. But you never know...

Edit: judging by her still doing tent bates, she knows the cams are back on. Or at least considers it possible they are back on.

Still, she is now less shy about showing her perfect body naked for longer than a few sec. I knew she would get better! There may still be room for more... 🙂

• Upvote 3

Il y a 5 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Shantal is a lot better looking & looks to have more charisma & exudes more sex appeal than Nana though.

I never really watched Nana, is she wasn't my type.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Shantal is a lot better looking & looks to have more charisma & exudes more sex appeal than Nana though.

I never really watched Nana, is she wasn't my type.

That I agree. Nana has a beautiful body but on bed she seems to be like a dead corpse.

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

It was better with B1 offline. At least I didn't get pissed off at Shantal's tent bates. 😏

I don’t think it’s worth it to get pissed 🤣🤣…do I think one day she will be a better more entertaining tenant, probably…but for the time being she is irrelevant like a lot others and it’s not worth it even talking about her

• Like 2