B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I remember her with good and bad times, let's first wait and see what phase she is in before we start cheering, her arrival is interesting in any case and I have not written off Shantal either .. she has yet to start

At least we know what to expect .. as we mentioned , it depends on which state in her life is .. She had some really really difficult times because of the war , money for sure must be an issue , unless she has saved a lot since she was a tenant at the golden villa years when the girls were getting paid ( pro Covid ) even around 5,000€ per month … let’s see , but , mostly , she has nothing to prove and I think we can all agree that for B1 it is a MASSIVE MASSIVE upgrade comparing on what we have seen the last nearly year . 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think I saw the new girl Shambuka before as a guest last year or 2021 but I am not sure 100%. 

She looks very familiar to me.   

Yea, she left B1 11 days ago 🙂

Just now, Noldus said:

Yea, she left B1 11 days ago 🙂

Is it really her ? Or someone that looks like her? Seems a bit strange for someone to return so fast and with a new name, they think they can fool us to believe she is a new girl lol.

• Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Au moins, nous savons à quoi nous attendre.. Comme nous l’avons mentionné, cela dépend de l’état de sa vie .. Elle a eu des moments vraiment très difficiles à cause de la guerre, l’argent doit certainement être un problème, à moins qu’elle n’ait beaucoup économisé depuis qu’elle était locataire des années de villa dorée lorsque les filles étaient payées (pro Covid) même autour de 5 000 € par mois ... voyons voir, mais, surtout, elle n’a rien à prouver et je pense que nous pouvons tous convenir que pour B1 c’est une mise à niveau massive et massive par rapport à ce que nous avons vu la dernière presque année.

D’où tu tiens cette information comme quoi les filles étaient payées 5000€/mois? RLC ne paie personne!

• Haha 1