B1 - General Topic 2023 #10 (May)

Say whatever …. BUT … this is the most check mate move that RLC could make , bringing back one of the all time favorites , well , at least we know that B1 won’t be boring … AND … with the past of Megan with Rocco ( if they never reunited after the break up during the previous stay ) , well , let’s see how she will be dealing with Dylan 😊 It is great to have her back , she has for sure respected the viewers during her stays , I believe everyone is surprised , it is time to see how she feels to be on cameras during this stay .. RLC goes safe for B1 as it was in an unbelievable decline since removing Angel Marlene and the sisters .. a single and appetite Megan will provide anything , let’s see … As far as Sambuka is concerned , she has the name of one of the most famous Italian drinks , let’s see if she’s Italian 😁😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course , it is a big degrade for Megan getting one of those rooms in B1 when she deserves minimum the master bedroom in any place . The villas will get some delicious delicious delicious meals whenever she decides to go there , honestly , I can’t wait her first encounter with The Master 😇😇😇 And with her past of threesomes and more , the only one now missing is to see back Holly 😂🤣😂🤣 Megan = value for money for RLC and a safe bet ( let’s see also if she’s improved on her sexual reactions , she and Loraine possible at the top 5 of beauty but both not so “ passionate “ with sex ) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Of course .. to make a bit of a balanced “ judgement “ , Megan can be another “ Monica “ when she had her most disappointed presence during the last stay when she showed that this life for her , she wasn’t interested anymore and she seemed wanting to close this chapter of her life .. She might prove an improved Holly though like her good friend was before meeting her boyfriend , so , let’s wait and see which “ Megan version “ we get .. 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course , it is a big degrade for Megan getting one of those rooms in B1 when she deserves minimum the master bedroom in any place . The villas will get some delicious delicious delicious meals whenever she decides to go there , honestly , I can’t wait her first encounter with The Master 😇😇😇 And with her past of threesomes and more , the only one now missing is to see back Holly 😂🤣😂🤣 Megan = value for money for RLC and a safe bet ( let’s see also if she’s improved on her sexual reactions , she and Loraine possible at the top 5 of beauty but both not so “ passionate “ with sex ) 

I remember her with good and bad times, let's first wait and see what phase she is in before we start cheering, her arrival is interesting in any case and I have not written off Shantal either .. she has yet to start