B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Who cried rape?  You are hallucionating! Go back to your moms basement!

This joke was funny the first few times,you need to find a new joke that's hopefully as funny as this! Dick!! Do you wipe front to back or back to front?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This joke was funny the first few times,you need to find a new joke that's hopefully as funny as this! Dick!! Do you wipe front to back or back to front?

As long someone lie about what I really said then i will respond to their lies! Easy as that DICKHEAD!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The footage of Miron was greyd out an hour after the first complaints was sent. He was sent away the day after. No I dont think they sit and look at every piece of footage. Your opionion is yours. peace with it HYPOCRITE!

Oh, for me you can try send an email to rlc, but if nothing happens it means Dylan hasn't done anything wrong.

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Purtroppo penso che tu abbia ragione. L'ultima volta molti di più si sono lamentati ed è per questo che è stato mandato a casa. Dubito che abbia il coraggio di dire la verità. SE non le piace quello che fa.
Vediamo se RLC è all'altezza dei propri cosiddetti standard.

Dubito che sia all’altezza dei propri standard, considerando che dicono che e’ vietato l’uso di droghe davanti le telecamere, per rollare le canne si nascondono, ma per fumarle, lo fanno tranquillamente in cam, solo per questo dovrebbero essere cacciate un po’ di persone.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

No she was not! Stop lying!

Yes she wake the footage doesn't lie she was moving her arms and head and body at that time so she was awake when Dylan went to her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Just now, Brokk! said:

Oh, for me you can try send an email to rlc, but if nothing happens it means Dylan hasn't done anything wrong.

And I repeat myself for the 1000 time. If Aziza is Ok with it all then I rest my case.  

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever but a) last night’s incidents was one OF THE TOP EVER threesomes we ever saw in Barcelona ( Aziza’s presence pretending sleeping made it being “ Aziza the voyeur “ , better say the listener 😂 ) and we get the confirmation that Ashley and Dylan are two of the greatest tenants they discovered to revive / resurrect and ultimately give the villa the concept that it was made of when they brought it online ( despite the threesome occurring in B2 so as lovely Ari contributes for Lara and Liza ) . 

The best is yet to be seen during the summer .. By the way , we now have Anthony 4 - Dylan 4 😉

It was an amazingly hot threesome,with three young adults having consensual sex and enjoying their vacation,which they're getting paid to be on! I like how Dylan and his big dick are always ready,but frankly it's the only thing I like about him!

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes she wake the footage doesn't lie she was moving her arms and head and body at that time so she was awake when Dylan went to her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Get some new glasses! Have you ever seen a person move in their sleep when someone interupt them? And after she lay 100% inactive while he groped her. for 10 mins. She was asleep! She woke up at the end and very firmly showed him NOT to remove her panties! But ofc that to you is the same as consent right 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

And I repeat myself for the 1000 time. If Aziza is Ok with it all then I rest my case.  

She obviously was ok with it,maybe she was upset they didn't ask her to join 😆 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

It was an amazingly hot threesome,with three young adults having consensual sex and enjoying their vacation,which they're getting paid to be on! I like how Dylan and his big dick are always ready,but frankly it's the only thing I like about him!

are you gay?

• Haha 2

Quand Aziza la jeté, alors qu'il était au fond du gouffre, à la piscine en B4, il lui a violemment lancé un briquet dans sa direction à deux reprises, heureusement, elle s'est tournée pour l'éviter, monsieur était en pleine crise, puis en B7 toujours à la piscine il lui a violement envoyé le ballon, sur elle, elle a poussé un cri , c'était pour lui faire mal, il ne supporte pas qu'on lui résiste, sans compter les intimidations et les regards de fou !.(et surtout de la façon qu'Aziza la dégagée) !  Ce type est une grosse merde, un prétentieux un malade mental. Alors oui ça me dégouterait qu'elle baise avec cette erreur de la nature, ce pitre de foire !

Reprends toi Aziza, pas ce débile !

Si quelqu'un a pu lui montrer ses séances avec ses copines, trio, je donnerai une fortune pour découvrir sa réaction !

Alors oui, rien que pour cette violence gratuite, RLC, aurait déjà dû le virer !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3