B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

15 minutes ago, kris66 said:

all is Ok in pink dandy ddhm la la land. As long there's lots of sex then who cares right 😉 

People ( like you ) think that the Barcelona places are a monastery … Aziza was fucked by Dylan a couple of weeks ago , if any touching while someone is asleep ( to me she was never asleep and she was pretending ) is considered an “ illegal “ act , then I have assaulted many women in my life ( strangely , with ALL of them i am in touch and in a nice friendship zone ) … I think the meaning of what is “ assault “ and what just a touching even while someone asleeps , it is BEYOND exaggeration .. 

I NEVER TOOK SIDE WITH MIRON AND LILITH , I have my one interpretation as I have always stated my opinion between Holly and Daniel repeatedly at the forum . It reminds me of the joke of nowadays that we men can’t even give a simply hug out of spontaneous reaction to a girl and our chest touches her breast and we will be accused of sexual assault 😂🤣😂🤣 Please let me have my opinion and let me live in La La Land as you claim because FINALLY I see people enjoying their lives and NOT GIVING A FUCK what will be discussed , commented and criticized . 

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, Mauri a dit :

I doubt they live up to their own standards, considering they say drugs are forbidden in front of cameras, to roll joints they hide, but to smoke them, they do it quietly on cam, for that alone they should be hunted a few people.

Joints (i.e. cannabis) are decriminalised in Spain, IIRC.

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It was an amazingly hot threesome,with three young adults having consensual sex and enjoying their vacation,which they're getting paid to be on! I like how Dylan and his big dick are always ready,but frankly it's the only thing I like about him!

Nothing more to add … if the “ script “ isn’t emotional and with feelings like Anthony and Gloria currently , it is disgusting 😂🤣😂😅🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She obviously was ok with it,maybe she was upset they didn't ask her to join 😆 

Have you asked her? You seem like you know it all Mr. Wise guy 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

are you gay?

Quite comfortable with my sexuality actually,if I were gay,i wouldn't have a problem saying so! You should try coming out the closet,it's clouding your judgment and making you angry and miserable! 😆 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People ( like you ) think that the Barcelona places are a monastery … Aziza was fucked by Dylan a couple of weeks ago , if any touching while someone is asleep ( to me she was never asleep and she was pretending ) is considered an “ illegal “ act , then I have assaulted many women in my life ( strangely , with ALL of them i am in touch and in a nice friendship zone ) … I think the meaning of what is “ assault “ and what just a touching even while someone asleeps , it is BEYOND exaggeration .. 

I NEVER TOOK SIDE WITH MIRON AND LILITH , I have my one interpretation as I have always stated my opinion between Holly and Daniel repeatedly at the forum . It reminds me of the joke of nowadays that we men can’t even give a simply hug out of spontaneous reaction to a girl and our chest touches her breast and we will be accused of sexual assault 😂🤣😂🤣 Please let me have my opinion and let me live in La La Land as you claim because FINALLY I see people enjoying their lives and NOT GIVING A FUCK what will be discussed , commented and criticized . 

Are you for real? Your opinion on whats ok with a woman is so deranged. I hope women stay far away from you. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Gli spinelli (cioè la cannabis) sono depenalizzati in Spagna, IIRC.

E perche’ si nascondo allora se e’ legale?😂 non e’ cannabis forse

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You should get some new glasses because she is definitely moving. You are a fucking liar the footage doesn't lie.

Ha ha the level of lying here is amazing!

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Joints (i.e. cannabis) are decriminalised in Spain, IIRC.

In most European countries , it is the famous “ everyone knows it “ but this is now a habit .. of course if it is sold and used in masses , then it is illegal .. but to make a joint in a park or just walking , nobody  nowadays says anything .