Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

Regarding Leora's attitude concerning her" Social Activities " !  The short cut shirt, she is currently wearing while sitting at the kitchen table and looking at her laptop, at 21:12 her time. Very plainly explains her feelings regarding being a socialite !  

With the one word written in pink, which stands out against the black color of her shirt !

That word being " ANTISOCIAL " !  

I for one, do not believe she would be wearing that shirt for public display, unless she meant it. Perhaps, it is her answer to the posts that have been made here !  😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Il y a 6 heures, pulo filipe a dit :

Hier Leora Il a été baisé deux fois de suite 

Avec Mr White puis Mr Paul   

Et Paul a trouvé le moyen d'échapper aux préliminaires ,il  laisse Leora s'exciter et il vient juste pour enfourner !tu parle d'un couple ,il y a aucun sentiment dans ces actes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

Regarding Leora's attitude concerning her" Social Activities " !  The short cut shirt, she is currently wearing while sitting at the kitchen table and looking at her laptop, at 21:12 her time. Very plainly explains her feelings regarding being a socialite !  

With the one word written in pink, which stands out against the black color of her shirt !

I for one, do not believe she would be wearing that shirt for public display, unless she meant it. Perhaps, it is her answer to the posts that have been made here !  😀

I was thinking the same thing, it almost seems like an indirect message. 😉😆

• Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

I saw her wear it a couple of weeks ago and too immediately thought it was a genius move. Touche! 👍

• Upvote 11

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I was thinking the same thing, it almost seems like an indirect message. 😉😆

I would dare say direct message, since she can no longer post on CC !!😁 It is known that she reads what is posted here.

What is that old saying? " A picture is worth 1000 words " !!!😉

• Upvote 5