B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t think of lesbians and name Tani , lesbian we can say is Wendy , Ashley and maybe Gloria .. the rest are once a show time or alcoholic incidents girls , but that’s how I see it .. unless penetration is occurred ( fingers ) from a girl to a girl , I can’t characterize them as lesbians .. and I don’t think Tani had such an experience that day .. 

You seem to be confusing Bisexuality with being Lesbian

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

You seem to be confusing Bisexuality with being Lesbian

Yes , you are right , of course it is bisexuality , but it was mentioned “ lesbian “ and this was the clarification that came in mind . We can then say that girls like Holly or Megan or Karina  for example , i don’t think we should say they are bisexual because they had their pussies caressed or licked and the opposite and they did this g/g thing , i just say that if there’s no penetration , I don’t think we can consider two persons of the same sex having done sex . 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you are right , of course it is bisexuality , but it was mentioned “ lesbian “ and this was the clarification that came in mind . We can then say that girls like Holly or Megan or Karina  for example , i don’t think we should say they are bisexual because they had their pussies caressed or licked and the opposite and they did this g/g thing , i just say that if there’s no penetration , I don’t think we can consider two persons of the same sex having done sex . 

in the context of Tim's two stalking interactions with Tani, the first occurred after Tani and Taylor kissed with some passion in the kitchen during the girls party in B-4.  The second was the night with Lilith, Tani, Taylor, and Kimberley, and which started in the LR.  Looking at the four participants on the second night:

That Taylor was/is a lesbian is indisputable.  Lilith is bisexual, and may enjoy girls more.  Kimberley was the first to finger Tani but Taylor seemed to have rejected Kimberley as a sexual partner, and Lilith gave up on her that same night.  I think Kimberley probably had little sense of where she was on the sexual spectrum.  Tani is an enigma, only slightly less so than Aziza.  I will guess that she will play with girls if the lucre is high enough, but otherwise, no.