B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

Is the poker guest a relative of Wednesday...trying to promote a modicum of modesty on her behalf by shielding her from view, or is he someone who works for the agency, and, like others who I believe are often inserted into RLC apartment affairs, is only exercising his priviledge?

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Can anyone explain how a poker guest (I'm assuming he is a guest since I have never seen him before) is knowledgable about and authorized by someone, to run to the control center and turn the lights down before Wednesday's dance?

Wed told him.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Glad to know that you speak the language.  Can we count on you for future translations and explanations?

I don't need to understand what they are saying when I can see that she pointed to him where the light switches are in the LR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't need to understand what they are saying when I can see that she pointed to him where the light switches are in the LR.

My apologies. Even though I was watching the scene, I did not see Wednesday's direction to him to dim the lights.

At 22:37, the poker guest ran to the light switch nearest the front door and turned down the lights without any prompting form anyone. At 22:38, Wednesday pointed to the second light switch on the same wall as the sofa, and the guest responded quickly to dim those lights as well.