B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Does anyone want to try again to answer my initial question?

They might had mentioned to turn off the lights and doesn't need to be genius to find them.

Damn. This simple thing really messed with your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They might had mentioned to turn off the lights and doesn't need to be genius to find them.

Damn. This simple thing really messed with your head.

What is simple to you may be simple only to the simple minded.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It tells a lot about you when I'm smarter than you.

You waste your time with irrelevant arguments. I have never claimed to be smart. So what that means is that when you loose an argument with me on a forum with a very low criteria for intelligence, that you have merely shown who you really are. LOL at your stupidity.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

All back.  From replay, guest girl arrived with Shantal.  Guest guy was there before they arrived.

There was a guest girl also ? I only saw Shantal and Megan, or maybe a girl left that I didnt see.

1 minute ago, philo said:

You waste your time with irrelevant arguments. I have never claimed to be smart. So what that means is that when you loose an argument with me on a forum with a very low criteria for intelligence, that you have merely shown who you really are. LOL at your stupidity.  

I didn't lost any argument simply because you didn't provided an counter argument and minutes ago you told you something that you didn't know and you found out that I was wright by watching the replay.

You said that I'm a simple minded and I called you dumb, just that.