B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

If there are any newbies out there (new subscribers), I challenge you to look at the thumbnails of all of the apartments right at this moment. Tell me which one's attract your attention? The one's that are dark, and you click because you think something sinister is going on that you are not supposed to see? Or, the apartments that are brightly lit and inviting to the viewer. Someone must have an alternative business plan that shows data to support the idea that darker is better. It that is not the case, then someone has misunderstood this audience. 

• Haha 1

The lighting in numerous apartments has been getting progressively worse over a long time. Tenants have become wise to the use of lighting to prevent subscribers seeing activities clearly. If the apartments are provided fully furnished (which I believe they are ) then RLC management are to blame for providing bedside lighting. Of course tenants could easily go out and buy additional lighting but would they bother to do so?!?!

I guess RLC can't realistically object to additional furniture or lights being added to the apartment. After all tenants have to be free to make the apartment their home which involves adding personal items. The only real sanction RLC has is simply not renew their tenancy

I'm of the same view as Philo with regards to not bothering to watch any apartment with poor lighting. What's the point!!!!!!

As someone who's hung around these parts for many years I have simply accepted that RLC is in a death spiral and that as the fun and attraction diminishes so does my interest. Leora is my major reason to hang around. When she goes I go!!!

The reboot of RLC has turned out to be largely a failure. A few decent additions but most are a waste of space! For the first time in years I can't be bothered to observe any of them and wouldn't know who is who at any one time!!!

I do love Ulyana. Leora queen of bates, actually has a rival for her crown!!!! Game of Bates. Draw your weapons and remember to use the pointy bit!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

There is a guest girl, she is now on the couch near guest guy, and her skirt is up almost to her hips.

I think Red must have found a bf, or is not in Barcelona at this time, because she has not been in B-5 for weeks, even for Wayne's birthday.

That was Megan 🙂

• Haha 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wed's body doesn't make any sense wtf. Easily one of the best body I have ever seen. She is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal🥵 Wayne, you lucky bastard🤬🤬🤬

Great face + banging ass body....if she was my girl, she would have been expecting child no. 15 🥵

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, moules said:

So the chosen few invited to celebrate Father Timur's birthday are Anthony, Zara, Tani, Samson, and presumably Tani's bf?

Bogdan did not sleep at B-7 last night, leaving the bed to Nelly and the dog.  Where was Bogdan?

Was Bogdan also among the chosen few?  And if he did attend Father Timur's party, who was he paired with:  Lilith?  Tani?  (Martina and Aziza were not among the chosen few.)

Does he have a secret man-crush for Samson?  (Samson left B-5 with T&T.)

And other questions with respect to this rather mysterious birthday party:  Did Anthony finally fuck Zara?  Did T&T fuck anyone else?

(I think this post will not translate well.)

Just now, moules said:

Bogdan did not sleep at B-7 last night, leaving the bed to Nelly and the dog.  Where was Bogdan?

Was Bogdan also among the chosen few?  And if he did attend Father Timur's party, who was he paired with:  Lilith?  Tani?  (Martina and Aziza were not among the chosen few.)

And other questions with respect to this rather mysterious birthday party:  Did Anthony finally fuck Zara?  Did T&T fuck anyone else?

I bet they did.

44 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wed's body doesn't make any sense wtf. Easily one of the best body I have ever seen. She is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal🥵 Wayne, you lucky bastard🤬🤬🤬

Great face + banging ass body....if she was my girl, she would have been expecting child no. 15 🥵

and TITS !!!!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, moules said:

of course he was at the party and could have been paired with many of the girls that were there.  girls like lilith, nadia, polya, anya, and many others that were possibly there.

mysterious is too kind, it's a down right slap in the face to the viewers!  anthony has already been fucking zara.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

of course he was at the party and could have been paired with many of the girls that were there.  girls like lilith, nadia, polya, anya, and many others that were possibly there.

mysterious is too kind, it's a down right slap in the face to the viewers!  anthony has already been fucking zara.

Im not sure she would let him even off cam but maybe. We will never know 😞