B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There was a guest girl also ? I only saw Shantal and Megan, or maybe a girl left that I didnt see.

There is a guest girl, she is now on the couch near guest guy, and her skirt is up almost to her hips.

I think Red must have found a bf, or is not in Barcelona at this time, because she has not been in B-5 for weeks, even for Wayne's birthday.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you people act like children

I do agree that this conversation is childish. It all started when someone wanted to troll me and to challenge my question about the dimming of the lights in apartments on RLC. I don't think that question is childish. The response to the question, however, is something that each reader can judge for themselves.

• Haha 1

Just now, philo said:

I do agree that this conversation is childish. It all started when someone wanted to troll me and to challenge my question about the dimming of the lights in apartments on RLC. I don't think that question is childish. The response to the question, however, is something that each reader can judge for themselves.

it reads as childish but i'm in agreement with you on the poor lighting on rlc, there is way too much of it.

Just to be clear, I raise the question again: Why have so many RLC apartments started to turn down the lights during events? Is the idea now that this is not a platform where subscribers pay to SEE the daily lives of the participants? Is this not what each subscriber understood when the paid for their subscription? So now we are to believe that the participants don't understand that their income is a result of the ability of the subscribers to have their expectations met? No one has yet explained in a satisfactory manner, why certain RLC apartments turn down their lights when certain other apartments (like Masha and Leora for example) seem to have expended significant resources to improve the lighting in their apartment so that subscribers do now miss any of their activities. 

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They might had mentioned to turn off the lights and doesn't need to be genius to find them.

Damn. This simple thing really messed with your head.

He always tries to make a big deal out of bullshit.

I made a decision some time ago which I announced and I am trying to stay true to my decision to stop watching the apartments where and when they turn down the lights. I always watch where ever Shantal show up but now I am clicking to another apartment. I refuse to watch any apartment where they have intentionally made it difficult for me to watch. I will have to read about what happened with Chantal and Megan her on the forum because I will not continue to watch a darkened scene. Peace Out.

I don't want to call anyone stupid on this forum. However, in light of this whole discussion, one has to ask the question as to why would anyone challenge a statement about making the viewing of an apartment more difficult for viewer to see? 

By the way guys, I love the ad-hominem attacks. It means that you have lost the argument on the merits and have to resort to name calling rather than trying to answer the question. Keep it up. I love it. LOL

• Haha 1