​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

34 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Ulyana, that was spectacular.  Please do that more often.  

Just please scoot a bit further back so we can see the whole world. The camera angle is not quite low enough for the spot you picked...

• Upvote 1

It's obvious when Ulyana bates, it is nice, but I am really close to start calling her "The Bate and Switch Girl", now like I said when she bates it's amazing, but myself in particular did not sign back up  just to see her only bate, because I'm starting to see how fast it takes her to switch from masturbating and making us believe she's really into us, to switching us off as soon as she's finished and then switching all of her attention from this apartment to this young guy she hangs out with now, and also she loves to switch the time she could be spending and doing different things in the apartment, instead of just unloading all the responsibility onto Harley

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It's obvious when Ulyana bates, it is nice, but I am really close to start calling her "The Bate and Switch Girl", now like I said when she bates it's amazing, but myself in particular did not sign back up  just to see her only bate, because I'm starting to see how fast it takes her to switch from masturbating and making us believe she's really into us, to switching us off as soon as she's finished and then switching all of her attention from this apartment to this young guy she hangs out with now, and also she loves to switch the time she could be spending and doing different things in the apartment, instead of just unloading all the responsibility onto Harley

I don't want to disappoint you but this guy is her BF and for what I can see she likes him very much so I guess that he will be around many times.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Ich möchte dich nicht enttäuschen, aber dieser Typ ist ihr Freund und soweit ich sehe, mag sie ihn sehr, also schätze ich, dass er noch oft bei ihr sein wird.

Und genau das ist das Problem in der Wohnung., siehe ehemals Leora/Malia wo die Königin ihrer Wege ging und der Sidekick alles am Laufen hielt. Ich kann mich da nur wiederholen was ich zu diesem Thema geschrieben habe. Harley zahlt in jeder Hinsicht drauf. Wenn der Herr in der Wohnung ist hat Harley keine Privatsphäre mehr ( ganzen Tag im Bett verbringen ? ) und ist Ulyana tagelang weg wird das ein ziemlich einsames Geschäft. Ich kann nur hoffen daß Harley jemanden hat oder jemanden finden kann der / die ihre Zuneigung finden kann. Einsam auf der coutch die Zeit verbringen und hin und wieder eine gequälte Masturbation für die Zuschauer ( nicht mal für sie selbst ) zzu machen ist auch kein gutes Leben. Und die  eventuelle Verlegung in die Villen scheint auch keine gute Lösung zu sein. Das Nichterscheinen auf der Geburtstagsparty läßt doch einigen Spekulationsspielraum offen.

• Upvote 1

It's interesting that we've seen Ulyana fucked all kinds of ways, fucked crazy into the next day, and now she's with a guy with these kinds of performance issues. I wonder if he has these issues because of the cameras.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's interesting that we've seen Ulyana fucked all kinds of ways, fucked crazy into the next day, and now she's with a guy with these kinds of performance issues. I wonder if he has these issues because ofhere is no  the cameras.

Sup misc, if he has performance issues with Ulyana he's gay. There are no other excuses.😊

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Sup Sonstiges, wenn er Leistungsprobleme mit Ulyana hat, ist er schwul. Es gibt keine anderen Ausreden. 😊

Ob er schwul, hetero oder bi oder eine andere Orientierung hat interessiert mich kaum. Was mich aber gewaltig stört ist daß sich dieser Typ als Nicht-Mitglied in RLC schon so verhält als wäre er in dieser Wohnung schon ewig und drei Tage Mieter und der absolute Bestimmer. Ulyana ist blind vor Liebe und merkt das nicht. Sie setzt auf  Dauer das anscheinend noch gute Verhältnis zu Harley aufs Spiel weil ich mir nicht vorstellen kann daß Harley ewig zurückstecken wird. Andererseits hat sie das gleiche Recht einen Partner/Partnerin ins Haus zu bringen. Dann wäre das Chaos perfekt ( oder auch nicht ? ) Sei es wie es ist: der jetzige Zustand birgt große Risiken für das Klima und die Chemie zwischen den Frauen, aber auch für das Paar Ulyana und Liebhaber. Hierb muß bald eine Lösung/Veränderung  her.

• Upvote 1