Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

She might have read some of the comments here that can create some heart rhythm disturbances 😂.  But joking aside, I think it's due to the exam stress and some decisions you'll have to make in the near future.  Hope it's nothing worse and just a precautionary measure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

J'espère pour elle qu'elle n'y fait pas attention sur ceux qui la dénigre.

Hier elle a fait allusion a sa fatigue ,elle dit que c'est du au manque de vrai repos

a cause de ses examens et du travail a la discothèque.

Donc les soirs où elle `rentre très tard en fait elle travaille .

Qui sait pourquoi on  donne de faux prénoms aux  participants alors que entre eux il s'appelle par leur vrai

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

By the way she is currently a bit ill plus her exams which she has finished now are a reason for her sleeping longer than normal. Also going out is planned. Working in disco might be but I'm currently not so sure about it.

Not using their real names is to respect their private life and prevent them from stalkers who might search for them. Also for me every name is fine (even I have to agree that some from rlc given names a bit strange). That some are using their real names sometimes in discussions can happen and happens ...

• Thanks 1

Martina... aspiring drummer?!? 🤔 😅  Ringo Starr's secret love child!  Alberto on the balcony with headphones on... wonder why.  I think the school stress has finally taken it's toll...  although, if she's in a band, maybe THAT'S what she goes out for most nights... mystery solved.  🙃

• Haha 2

Martina seems to be visiting Karol for the first time and seems surprised at the differences in their apartments. Her reactions when in the kitchen are a good example. So close by...I wonder if this visit will inspire any changes? 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina seems to be visiting Karol for the first time and seems surprised at the differences in their apartments. Her reactions when in the kitchen are a good example. So close by...I wonder if this visit will inspire any changes? 

This is a wonderful day for all Martina fans. To see her socializing with other RLC tenants is a joy. I think it is something all of us have been waiting for for a very long time. Despite the language barrier it seems really clear that she has a great personality and is quite captivating in social situatians. But even more than that, to see her at Karol and Kos's place, after all these months, just feels so right. I hope that there will be a friendship beteen Martina and Alberto and Karol and Kos. As for anything sexual between Martina and Megan, I don't see that happening, even though I would love to see it. I am not convinced that Martina and Nelly are still not having sex off-camera...but of course, it would not shock me to see Martina and Megan resume their original tryst on the bathroom night. For me, even if there is no sex involved, Martina is a joy to watch when she just socializes with others. I hope today is a portend to come.

• Like 2

I see Martina is home and in bed after her visit to Karol's apartment. I wonder what she is dreaming? Comparing her apartment, in need of some refreshing, paint, floors, furniture, and window treatments..... to that of Karol's apartment, the new comer, and her recently remodeled, light and modern surroundings.  ?  

Yes agree, it is a contrast, but I think  in 5 years it als might look different.😉 I don't know their plans for how long they will live there now that Martina has finished her studies and their relationship has visibly changed. But I'm sure that she prefers her couch as we can see right now.🤭

8 hours ago, DWI said:

This is a wonderful day for all Martina fans. To see her socializing with other RLC tenants is a joy. ...... As for anything sexual between Martina and Megan, I don't see that happening, even though I would love to see it. I am not convinced that Martina and Nelly are still not having sex off-camera...but of course, it would not shock me to see Martina and Megan resume their original tryst on the bathroom night. For me, even if there is no sex involved, Martina is a joy to watch when she just socializes with others. I hope today is a portend to come.

You are right.  But I think that there will not be a resume of their sexual activities between Megan and Martina. A lot of things have chaged in Martina's life and many of us here believe/know that she has a relationship with another women parallel to the one with Alberto.

The life of the Russian/Ukrainian girls has quite a different goal compared to the life of Martina and Alberto. The girls are here for a period of time, they don't have to worry about anything but being pretty, partying and having sex in front of the camera.  Martina and Alberto really live in Spain and have to take care of their lives in a certain way despite the financial support from RLC.

But for sure she will meet Megan perhaps more frequently because of their friendship. Also looking forward to see more interaction between them. 🤞

• Upvote 1