Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

31 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto zou beter meegaan

We know him, he prefers staying at home, smoking and watching films..🤦‍♂️ I also don't understand him. He knows that Megan cooks and I can remember the times she was the chef in B4 kitchen😁. There was always good and enough food on the table 😄 Seems it is Megans birthday celebration. They have more space at B5.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

We know him, he prefers staying at home, smoking and watching films..🤦‍♂️ I also don't understand him. He knows that Megan cooks and I can remember the times she was the chef in B4 kitchen😁. There was always good and enough food on the table 😄 Seems it is Megans birthday celebration. They have more space at B5.

M'agradaria pensar que és particular amb qui passa l'estona.

Another great day watching Martinal socializing with some of her old friends. Its's really nive to be able to see her being able to talk to Gina in Spanish...I forgot Gina was so fluent in speaking the language. I also note that Martina gave Wednesday her real name when introduced but I couldn't quite catch it. Can somebody pm me if they know Martina's real name. Thanks.

36 minutes ago, peking said:

I can't help myself

but

Martina looks much better without all that makeup

You are totally right.  She doesn't need that, she's a natural beauty,  no need for such a makeup.😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Elle vient de promettre a Taco qu'elle ne repartirait plus avant "très très" longtemps

Aparrement c'est un voyage de fin d'étude 

Moi aussi je la préfère sans maquillage

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, onso said:

Elle vient de promettre un Taco qu'elle ne repartirait plus avant "très très" longtemps

Appartement c'est un voyage de fin d'étude 

Moi aussi je préfère sans maquillage

thank you very much onso for all this information and these translations!!! 🙂👍🏅

• Upvote 1