Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t mind personally for tenants to be out as much as they want , it is Barcelona and summer , I actually feel disappointed watching tenants on their mobiles and televisions / laptops rather than visiting the beach , a bar or a club or simply wondering around this beautiful city with friends/ relatives. My problem will always be for any tenant keeping any social life away from cameras and not sharing with the audience , this makes me furious personally ( apart from the people who very rightfully and their own reasons don’t want to be on cameras ) when as we repeatedly see from any social gathering / new camera faces therefore , this is when the interest and viewership hits click records . Let’s see what we will be seeing during this summer from this legendary RLC couple and especially from the one and only Martina .

i think we might be surprised by Martina in the upcoming months if she remains on RLC...and that is a big if. But she seems to be opening up and taking part in social gatherings like with Karol and Kos and then yesterday at B7. She seemed to really have enjoyed herself and it was great to see her interact with a bunch of the other participants. She seemed to have particulary enjoyed renewing her past friendship with Megan and Gina. Just nice to see her mingle.

So, Alberto is now annoying to her, the guy who has supported her for so many years. Interesting.

I wonder who she is going on holiday with? 

Can sex lube go through customs? I would love to see the face of the security agent, who opens Martina's suit case, and finds her black lace lingerie crouch-less bodysuit and vibrator. 😲  

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Ainsi, Alberto est maintenant ennuyeux avec elle, le gars qui l'a soutenue pendant tant d'années. Intéressant.

Je me demande avec qui elle part en vacances ? 

Le lubrifiant sexuel peut-il passer la douane ? J'aimerais voir le visage de l'agent de sécurité, qui ouvre la valise de Martina, et trouve son body en dentelle noire et son vibromasseur. 😲  

Have you seen her packing her lub and body suit ?

1 hour ago, luigi1118 said:

Have you seen her packing her lub and body suit ?

No No No , just having some fun ...... Martina going to a romantic resort island for fun in the sun and nightlife ..... by herself ..... yeah - sure.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

So, Alberto is now annoying to her, the guy who has supported her for so many years. Interesting.

I wonder who she is going on holiday with? 

Can sex lube go through customs? I would love to see the face of the security agent, who opens Martina's suit case, and finds her black lace lingerie crouch-less bodysuit and vibrator. 😲  

Why annoying, don't get your point. 

Can tell you it iy not Nelly and Bogdan she spend her holiday with.😁 If you read the posts here in the forum than you have a chance to know with whom she might be on vacation.

Not sure about the agents in your country but here we have scanners and opening the baggage is not so commen. Stuff you mentioned is not something the "agent" are surprised about they see it 100 times a day...they even haven't left Spain.

Go on having fun...😉

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Why annoying, don't get your point. 

Can tell you it iy not Nelly and Bogdan she spend her holiday with.😁 If you read the posts here in the forum than you have a chance to know with whom she might be on vacation.

Not sure about the agents in your country but here we have scanners and opening the baggage is not so commen. Stuff you mentioned is not something the "agent" are surprised about they see it 100 times a day...they even haven't left Spain.

Go on having fun...😉

Plus, these days, every convenience store in even the most conservative of nations, sells lube alongside condoms at the front counter, so no need to even take any away with you! 

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Waarom irritant, snap je punt niet. 

Ik kan je vertellen dat het niet Nelly en Bogdan is waar ze haar vakantie mee doorbrengt. 😁 Als je de berichten hier op het forum leest, heb je een kans om te weten met wie ze op vakantie is.

Ik weet niet zeker hoe het zit met de agenten in uw land, maar hier hebben we scanners en het openen van de bagage is niet zo gebruikelijk. Dingen die je noemde, zijn niet iets waar de "agent" verbaasd over is, ze zien het 100 keer per dag ... ze zijn zelfs niet uit Spanje vertrokken.

Ga door met plezier maken... 😉

Hopelijk is ze niet te moe bij haar  terugkomst:biggrin:

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nee Nee Nee , gewoon wat plezier maken ...... Martina gaat naar een romantisch vakantie-eiland voor plezier in de zon en het nachtleven ..... in haar eentje ..... ja - zeker.

In haar eentje? Denk het niet.

Alberto a parler de voyage de fin d'étude donc peut être en groupe avec certains collègues étudiants

Alberto connait la personne chez qui elle a dormie puisque c'est lui qui lui a suggéré de passer la nuit là bas et partir ensemble

pour l'aéroport.

Elle est sur Minorque donc pas de boites de nuit comme à Ibiza elle veut visiter

Et est-on certain quelle a quelqu'un d'autre en dehors quelqu'un de "régulier"

• Thanks 1

Il y a bien sur des discothèques mais les gens y vont principalement pour la richesse archeologique et historique de l'ile

et ces randonnées c'est ce pour quoi elle y va

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, chuck206 said:

They might just have to give her a strip search to see what else she's hiding...

• Haha 1