Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

6 hours ago, backrat said:

her suit case that she was packing is still in the guest bedroom. Poor Alberto home alone. The M out playing.

Vacation again - 4-5 days

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Vacation again - 4-5 days

I think due to the Catholic Church holidays ( 50 days after Easter ) she combines the public holidays with normal holidays taking time off . 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think due to the Catholic Church holidays ( 50 days after Easter ) she combines the public holidays with normal holidays taking time off . 

Not so sure which church holiday you mean but we celebrate feast of Pentecost this weekend (free monday in some countries) which is not a real catholic festival. Corpus Christi  (catholic festival) is on 08.06.2023.  There is only a regional public holiday Día de Canarias on 30.05.2023.

• Thanks 1

à l’instant, luigi1118 a dit :

merci beaucoup onso pour toutes ces informations et ces traductions!!! 🙂 👍 🏅

De rien quand on peut aider c'est avec plaisir

J'aimerai entendre plus de choses mais je ne suis pas abonné à LRC donc je suis limité

De plus ils parlent souvent doucement ce qui complique les choses

J'aimerai pourtant connaitre la réalité de leur relation

Peu être un jour

Elle ne travaille pas donc elle n'a pas congé a prendre

Le lundi 29 est férié en Catalogne. Chaque région autonome peut avoir des jours fériés différrents

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, onso said:

De nada cuando podamos ayudar es con mucho gusto

Me encantaría escuchar más cosas, pero no soy suscriptor de LRC, así que estoy limitado.

Además, a menudo hablan en voz baja, lo que complica las cosas.

Me gustaría saber la realidad de su relación.

Tal vez algun dia

Ella no trabaja, así que no tiene tiempo libre.

El lunes 29 es festivo en Cataluña. Cada comunidad autónoma puede tener diferentes días festivos

No, June 5 is a holiday in Barcelona.😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Not so sure which church holiday you mean but we celebrate feast of Pentecost this weekend (free monday in some countries) which is not a real catholic festival. Corpus Christi  (catholic festival) is on 08.06.2023.  There is only a regional public holiday Día de Canarias on 30.05.2023.

Apologies  for the misunderstanding , it is exactly this that I meant , the Pentecost church holiday  . I was speaking with Hungarian friends and I know from my times in Austria that this is “ public holidays “ or I don’t know if i should call it “ church holidays “ . So I think , with the combination of the weekend , this is how she gets the 4-5 days of holidays that was mentioned . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Apologies  for the misunderstanding , it is exactly this that I meant , the Pentecost church holiday  . I was speaking with Hungarian friends and I know from my times in Austria that this is “ public holidays “ or I don’t know if i should call it “ church holidays “ . So I think , with the combination of the weekend , this is how she gets the 4-5 days of holidays that was mentioned . 

All due respect @ddhm but I would believe better the 4-5 days comes from the limited vacation time Martina’s off camera partner has from work. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Hello ddhm, no point everything fine. I think she has currently no problem with taking some days free for vacation. This might soon change when she starts in a real job. 😄 We will see ....

43 minutes ago, yelt said:

All due respect @ddhm but I would believe better the 4-5 days comes from the limited vacation time Martina’s off camera partner has from work. 

I don’t know what’s going off cameras and I am trying to develop my theories / thoughts / speculations according to things  we are witnessing on cameras . Whatever relationship whoever of the tenants has outside  and isn’t becoming “ visible “ no matter the reasons , it will always lead to assumptions and speculations .. in any case , I don’t think we can complain of what we have seen through the years from this couple but we should also not deny the obvious , this couple is again in the “ boring “ list as it was for a long period before  Martina’s coincidental explosion during the Martina / Nelly saga .. Some occasional surprising incidents and appearances of fellow RLC tenants around Martina ( and Alberto - not forgetting his gardening duties in B7 some weeks ago -  ) are the ones that keep a decent interest for this apartment , otherwise I don’t think it offers much to viewership / subscriptions possibility .  

41 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Hello ddhm, no point everything fine. I think she has currently no problem with taking some days free for vacation. This might soon change when she starts in a real job. 😄 We will see ....

I don’t mind personally for tenants to be out as much as they want , it is Barcelona and summer , I actually feel disappointed watching tenants on their mobiles and televisions / laptops rather than visiting the beach , a bar or a club or simply wondering around this beautiful city with friends/ relatives. My problem will always be for any tenant keeping any social life away from cameras and not sharing with the audience , this makes me furious personally ( apart from the people who very rightfully and their own reasons don’t want to be on cameras ) when as we repeatedly see from any social gathering / new camera faces therefore , this is when the interest and viewership hits click records . Let’s see what we will be seeing during this summer from this legendary RLC couple and especially from the one and only Martina .

• Like 1