Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

Guess I shouldn't have said that!  Actually, my name is Sven and I live in the Siberian wasteland.  You vill never find me!  🤣  However, Martina should know I have lots of SUPER SECRET information that she would definitely want to seduce out of me. 😜

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

So... got himself a Barrett 82A1 huh?!? 🤣😂  Our boy is really a deadly long range SOC sniper!  The yard maintenance job is just a cover.  Martina is really a government spy specializing in "honey pot" information acquisition!  😎

How's that for a wacky narrative Rezbot?  🤪

better than most of the other dumb fucks 🙂you're not droning on about internal feelings towards an imaginary gun....plus in case you are a spy...with a weird Martina fetish I am just gonna shoosh....that being said sarcasm and humour are good...and obvious. it's the sad little people who develop whole narratives in their heads based on snippets they see about people whom they no idea regarding their character or personality. it's sad...watch them live, fuck, cry whatever...but stop the "I know the real them" bullshit....christ. like you have a complete enough picture from this to do it....the neck beards of voyeurism

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Tom Clancy ain't got shite on me! 🤣

but my contacts have proof that you have played more than just poopy games with Tom Clancy....we all know who shite on who....blegh...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, rezbot said:

but my contacts have proof that you have played more than just poopy games with Tom Clancy....we all know who shite on who....blegh...

Yeah, no... not what that means.  That's nasty 🤮

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, no... not what that means.  That's nasty 🤮

44 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

'Course, it's all funny shite till Alberto (code name "Reaper") comes after me for blowing his cover!  Good thing I'm on the other wide of the world!  😬

but I have obviously and correctly laid bare your secret life based on your three messages I read. I'm mean like duh...it's so like obvious dude 🙂

remember to disinfect after decoupling! FRRRT BLAAARP

poo poo has germ germs 🙂

Tom Clancy doesn't look the hygienic type...i mean look how sloppy his fiction is...shudder..

• Like 1

Just now, rezbot said:

but I have obviously and correctly laid bare your secret life based on your three messages I read. I'm mean like duh...it's so like obvious dude 🙂

remember to disinfect after decoupling! FRRRT BLAAARP

poo poo has germ germs 🙂

You're an odd bird.  Bit of an obsession with fecal matter you've got there.  Took a spycraft scenario and turned it into a scat orgy?  Not sure how that train derailed.  You do you dude.  🤣

43 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Guess I shouldn't have said that!  Actually, my name is Sven and I live in the Siberian wasteland.  You vill never find me!  🤣  However, Martina should know I have lots of SUPER SECRET information that she would definitely want to seduce out of me. 😜

I am not calling you by the nickname Tom Clancy gave you...and we didn't need to know what he calls his junk after a waxing....siberian wasteland indeed...

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

You're an odd bird.  Bit of an obsession with fecal matter you've got there.  Took a spycraft scenario and turned it into a scat orgy?  Not sure how that train derailed.  You do you dude.  🤣

yes...but I did based on extrapolating what you said into it's real truth!

all jokes aside I am making fun of the narrative creators 🙂

and I hate Tom Clancy...

plus I am a majestic albatross...not just an odd bird...majestic!

2 minutes ago, rezbot said:

I am not calling you by the nickname Tom Clancy gave you...and we didn't need to know what he calls his junk after a waxing....siberian wasteland indeed...

Just now, rezbot said:

yes...but I did based on extrapolating what you said into it's real truth!

all jokes aside I am making fun of the narrative creators 🙂

and I hate Tom Clancy...

Clearly.

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Clearly.

the truth will always set you free.....

unless you made up the truth and believe it....

or like Tom clancy

or poo poo germ germs...

truth through Sartrean freedom! and lots of disinfectant! and Heideggerian baby wipes